Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good thoughts, prayers, vibes... whatever you call it, ask for them and reply to them here...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
littlegoth

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Good thoughts, prayers, vibes... whatever you call it, ask for them and reply to them here...   Tue 24 Feb 2009, 7:18 pm

Basically i mean for this thread to be full of "prayer requests" and the like, and the simple "I'm thinking of you" or simple encouragements....

I'll start out with my own request..

My Oldest daughter, Aislinn (aka, Pooka) is running a dangerously high fever, to the point where if it doesn't come and stay down she'll have to go in to the hospital...
I'm terribly worried because she's so small and things like this are dangerous for normal people, let alone the tiny ones...
So please, I beg that you send prayers, well wishes, good vibes, healing thoughts, or whatever you call them her way... Please, she needs them.. Please...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darxzero
Admin

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character sheet
Name: Drital Vesdrac
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts, prayers, vibes... whatever you call it, ask for them and reply to them here...   Wed 25 Feb 2009, 5:46 am

I feel for you, Desi and Doug, I truly do. Good luck.

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts, prayers, vibes... whatever you call it, ask for them and reply to them here...   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 10:34 am

Ok, I come visit with 2 things up for you to think on for us...

#1 - A beloved neighbor of ours had her kidneys just decide that they were done... she's home from the hospital, but she's gonna be doing dialysis for a long time to come (the rest of her life prolly) and she's got tubes and pipes and stitches and stuff, and it makes me so sad to see it...

#2 - It actually has to do with my last rant.. please please please let this not go the way it looks like it's going to be going... please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feiniel

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name: Feiniel
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts, prayers, vibes... whatever you call it, ask for them and reply to them here...   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 2:28 pm

littlegoth wrote:
Ok, I come visit with 2 things up for you to think on for us...

#1 - A beloved neighbor of ours had her kidneys just decide that they were done... she's home from the hospital, but she's gonna be doing dialysis for a long time to come (the rest of her life prolly) and she's got tubes and pipes and stitches and stuff, and it makes me so sad to see it...

#2 - It actually has to do with my last rant.. please please please let this not go the way it looks like it's going to be going... please?

My grandmother (memaw) is 6 months away from being cleared for a kidney transplant, it's all in finding a good kidney. She to has the pipes and catheter. She's had surgery on her chest many times because the catheter has failed to drain out fluids. I saw my grandmother go from a working woman to be ridden, not being able to pick up her own body. Fluids filled her lungs. Two years ago they drained out at least a gallon of fluids out each of her lungs. She's able to move now and operate independently.
If the Lord grants the same fate, my mom will fall in the category one day and so will I. Our family is stricken with Poly-Cystic Kidneys.

I'm sorry that happened so close to you! Did they open her up for kidney transplant?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feiniel

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name: Feiniel
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts, prayers, vibes... whatever you call it, ask for them and reply to them here...   Mon 23 Mar 2009, 2:38 pm

G-Wiz and the J-man (and Ted Nugent),

There's someone in my life who's just months away from a whole life change. She's worried and mostly isn't showing the natural strength you gave her. Please help her in her struggles, help her to the door so she can open it. Let her find home in college and find a place of rest. Help her throughout these next four years, give her the strength to move on to each new stage so she make blossom into something new. Please help when I'm unable to.

Word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts, prayers, vibes... whatever you call it, ask for them and reply to them here...   Tue 24 Mar 2009, 5:49 am

I don't know much about Aunt Mae's condition, but i do hope that things end up going better for her soon...

and you have my thoughts for all of your people..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts, prayers, vibes... whatever you call it, ask for them and reply to them here...   

Back to top Go down

Good thoughts, prayers, vibes... whatever you call it, ask for them and reply to them here...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1