Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Birthday wishes from your oh so beloved Spindax

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spindax

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Birthday wishes from your oh so beloved Spindax   Thu 16 Apr 2009, 4:31 am

Hi CK,

On April 29 07:07 am CET, it is /exactly/ 15 years since I was born. And for my birthday, I want Café Kong to be an integrated part of it. My wish list this year looks like this:

1) Tell me a bit about yourself and the place you live and have lived.

2) Take some neat photos of your city, your nature, your art. Anything! Just some graphic material.

I hope you guys will help me celebrate my 15th birthday in peace and respect of me and everyone else. Until then, I'll see you around.

Thanks for contributing
Spindax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes from your oh so beloved Spindax   Thu 16 Apr 2009, 6:33 pm

Lets see... I've lived in Waukesha, Wisconsin for 18 years... While living there full time I spent a good bit of time out of the state.. In Canada (all over in Canada, living in places for months at a time..), in Oklahoma, Kansas, California, and Florida. quite often as well.. After I joined the army and was stationed in South Carolina, I moved back home, then to Kansas, South Carolina, Missouri, and back to South Carolina again.. and that's where I currently reside..

Uhhh.. as for pictures, seriously, just add me of FB and take a look, I have tons of stuff there *grin*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes from your oh so beloved Spindax   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 5:04 pm

I'm early... but i want to wish you the best birthday ever...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darxzero
Admin

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character sheet
Name: Drital Vesdrac
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes from your oh so beloved Spindax   Wed 29 Apr 2009, 3:02 am

Happy day of birth for the last 5 hours, spin. Razz

Anyhoo. Lived in Stroud, Gloucestershire for my whole life (16 years). It's in the English countryside. And has lots of sheep... and commons... and cows... and horses. Not much more I can say. Razz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes from your oh so beloved Spindax   Wed 29 Apr 2009, 5:45 am

Hey Spin, happy birthday.
Born in Amsterdam, moved three times until we arrived in the Dutch countryside where we live in a small house at the edge of one of the many small villages. We live in a forest and have a couple of chickens.
I code a bit of Flash, uploaded a small practice coding onto Kongregate not so long ago and I am currently trying to convince myself to get coding on my downscroller.
3D modeling is another hobby of mine, I recently created a submarine for Mars Explorer, a free online game. It is no MMO with levels and abilities and the likes, you just drive around on a red world with mountains and lava seas (in which the submarine will be.. swimming?). The aim of the game is to have fun on your own without a storyline, just to think of games yourself. Some time ago I coöperated on an "aircraft" carrier, it is now a static model in the "Freestyle world", to be operated in a later version of the game.
Oh yeah, and then I have this school thing, I live 19 kilometres (12 miles) from school so I get a bit of exercise by cycling 38 kilometres everyday. Doing fine, above average even, I plan to break my personal record of one and a half year no insufficient whatsoever, I'm currently at a bit over a year.
Art.. will be in the art section of the forums, I will upload pictures of the submarine as soon as I get approval from the coder of the game I made it for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes from your oh so beloved Spindax   

Back to top Go down

Birthday wishes from your oh so beloved Spindax
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1