Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the CIA wants to give me money!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theSeraph

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Race: Human

PostSubject: the CIA wants to give me money!   Mon 10 Aug 2009, 8:46 pm

I just got spam mail... from the CIA...
the typos and irregularities make it all the more hilarious

NOTICE OF UNLAIMED BALANCE
Monday, August 10, 2009 10:32 PM
"Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)" <Auto.robot@cia.gov>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY {CIA}
Office of Unclaimed Funds Register
Katy, TX 77450 U.S.A
CLASSIFIED CIA MEMO

This message confirms that we have concluded our investigations with the help of our financial intelligence monitoring network (FIMN) and you are entitled to an unclaimed balance of $570,000.00 USD belonging to you or a lost relative of yours. During the course of our investigations, we located substantial proof of indebtedness and several documentary evidence which confirms you as the beneficiary of this fund.

These fund is presently being held in an escrow account at our agency, due to the fact that no activity has taken place in the account for a long period of time. The custody of the unclaimed balance was transferred into the escrow account under a legal doctrine known as escheat. Here, this unclaimed money awaits your claim. A certified check will be issued and mailed to your home address as soon as we hear from you.

To effect the disbursement of your unclaimed balance, you are expected to activate the escrow account holding your funds by making a subsidized one-time payment of $470.00 USD via Money Gram (www.moneygram.com) to the payment secretary through the Special Agent in charge of this transaction.

The problem with your transaction is that we have attempted to deduct the activation fee from your funds and its pertinent to note that the unclaimed balance was deposited in BONDS, therefore it is non-negotiable, non-divisible and must be paid to you in full value. This makes deductions practically impossible to enforce due to our Internal Control Measures {ICM}.

To activate your Escrow Account, you are expected to contact the Special Agent in charge of this transaction. Your transaction code is UB8927-990 and must be included in your mail to him:

Special Agent: Noland Earl
E-mail: www.cia.noland.earl.gov@live.com

You would also be required to provide to our Agent the under listed for verification:

* A copy of your international passport or drivers license will be needed for identification.
* A copy of your utility bill as a "prove of address".

To complete this transaction, you're expected to respond with a request for the receivers details of the payment secretary to make payment if you intend to secure this funds.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. All communications should be addressed via e-mail to the agent in-charge of this transaction. This notification is classified and must be strictly confidential.

Abandoned funds are subject to time limits, so prompt action is advised.
http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP158/k1585107.jpg
Sincerely,

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain privileged or copyright information, and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are require d to notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. You may not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the sender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

the CIA wants to give me money!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1