Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A place to rant/vent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
littlegoth

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: A place to rant/vent   Sat 08 Nov 2008, 7:18 pm

I know that there are times that you just need to get something off your chest, a place to rant and rave and be angry... and sometimes it helps to have others be able to read it.. gives it some validation.. so.. I'm hoping this post can provide that for those who need it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 11 Nov 2008, 5:39 am

I am so sick of her self-important attention seeing attitude... her fibs and her exaggerations... it all makes me ill and mad... AARG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Not again...   Thu 13 Nov 2008, 1:49 pm

I fell for it again... i tried to do something nice for someone and fell for it again!

She asked for a favor.. something small.. i committed even less than what she asked for... and yet still i was burnt... she cancels things and doesn't tell me till after the fact... and expects me to foot the brunt of the cost regardless...

AGH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 14 Nov 2008, 7:03 am

I want to scream and cry and thrash out violently at the stars...
Money is tight, for pretty much everyone.. I can't find my bonds... I'm borrowing money from people to pay other people... and it's getting old..

On top of that, I got an oil change at Walmart, and they screwed up my engine... to the tune of over $500, and if this doesn't fix it.. i'm gonna have to sell the car because otherwise it's just a lawn ornament... and I can't afford to sell the car because we really need it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venzael

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 18 Nov 2008, 2:14 am

Buggar. :S

*hugs*

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 20 Nov 2008, 5:27 am

Still the car woes..

So, the car was fixed... and it ran GREAT for about 2 days... (just like the LAST TIME it was fixed) and now it's a lawn ornament again...
So, my mother-in-law will be taking my car to HER mechanic to see if they can take it and fix it... and that's going to be our Christmas present... that rocks in one way, and sucks in another...
This is so terribly frustrating that there are no words for it... i just want to cry and shout obscenities at the heavens...
But that won't help either...

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darxzero
Admin

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character sheet
Name: Drital Vesdrac
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 20 Nov 2008, 8:47 am

Ouch, Desi... hope everything gets sorted out for you.

Ok. Before I start this rant, I want to clear something up. This is NOT, in any way, shape, or form, purely about Kong. Now I've sorted that out... *deep breath*

I respect mods. Not just Kong mods, but all mods, because, as I see it, they are giving up their time to help a community. However, what I hate is mods who A) Abuse their power OR B) Stretch the rules to almost breaking point to match their ideals. An example of this is a certain Kong mod (I know, I know). I have seen this mod, multiple times, ask people to refrain from posting links. Not inappropriate links, not rickrolls, just links. As far as I know, there is nothing in the Kong rules preventing the posting of links. I have mentioned this to said mod, but what I got back as a response was primarily along the lines of "I don't care." Ah well, live and learn. Another, more extreme case of this kind of thing is something I have seen on certain forums. Members (both long and short time) have been permabanned for posting in the wrong section of the forum. Nothing in the rules of those forums about this. Finally, in an bizarre case, is a member of a forum being banned, according to the mod's ban reason, for being dead. No, that isn't a joke. Oh well. Nothing I can do. Hmm...

On a lighter note, keep up the good work, guys (and girls).

Number of posts : 959

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 21 Nov 2008, 6:24 am

All reasons why I don't want to be a mod.

Mods are great, honest. I love em for the work they do and the crap they put up with. But I've been a mod before for communities, mailing lists, forums. It has the serious potential to turn a place you enjoy hanging out to a place you start to dread going to because of the crap that people try to pull.

In ranty news, I'm really starting to hate things about my job. I love working with books, I enjoy genuinely helping people (and not just "hey can you add time to my computer" or "I don't know how to get to QVC.com can you show me" {and gods, yes, that one happened to me. Shocked }), but I don't like other negative things about my job. And lately the negative have started to far out-weigh the positive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono
Drama Drag Queen of Cafe Kong

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 30 Nov 2008, 3:07 am

Excuse this vent, but I've been wanting to get this out for a long time...

RRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick of stupid people, trolls, spammers, advertisers, people who don't respond well to authority, people who can't spell for shit (can I curse here?), and people who think they're right, EVEN WHEN THEY'RE PROVEN WRONG!

*huff huff huff*

Okay, I'm good now. Thanks for this topic LG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venzael

Number of posts : 22

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 04 Dec 2008, 3:35 am

Rawr, my own time has been stretched out more and more as things enter my life trying to fit like Tetris blocks and other things expand like rising bread. I'm finding less and less time to spend chatting in my own room and it's maddeningly frustrating to see the level of behavior worsen from what was a damn fine room. Granted, it is still damn fine and there are still wonderful people there and I'm not asking anyone to become a Nazi and rap the knuckles of anyone who puts a toe over the line, it's just the amount of people pushing against that line, and knowing that I don't have time to be there at every occasion to sort it out.
Blerg. Sad

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 04 Dec 2008, 9:23 pm

IDIOTS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 04 Dec 2008, 10:06 pm

Haha. I love you guys... Oh wait, that's not a rant... uhh. Well I'll rant about mortaldude8 for a bit. One of the worst spammers ever, yet he always slips through the cracks. He never gets silenced or banned, and he does this by either spamming when no mods are around, or spamming just enough to be annoying, not enough to get silenced. However, great news is, I've screen shot his actions and sent in a 3712 character long report with 8 screen shots to Kong. He's going down, MWAHAHAHA! >Very Happy Twisted Evil

Also, this user Kphh who's on right now is just about the biggest douche bag I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

*edit* here's the report *edit*

Every day, I hang out in Café Kong, and I'm widely known there. It's a great place, and to keep it as great as it is, whenever trolls and spammers come along, if they refuse to obey chat rules, I whisper to a mod. Mortaldude8 however is able to avoid this, because he spams, but he only does it when mods aren't around. I suspect he checks the user list for mods before hand or something. Anyways, he always escapes punishment for spamming because of bad timing, and I am fed up with it. So to remedy this, I have taken screen shots of his spamming today to send in with this report. Whenever he spams, he copies and pastes something from someone else over and over, it's usually the message you get after getting the impossible badge on Dino Run (which he hasn't earned), but also he copies and pastes stuff other users say. Also, every time he does this, afterwards he says he's sorry and that he'll never spam again, but this is a blatant lie, because he spams again, usually an hour or two later. I am sick of him getting away unpunished, not just because he annoys everybody, but because the rules apply to everyone, and he is one of the biggest offenders.

Here are the screen caps of his offenses:
http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2qo4.png
http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture3si3.png
http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture4ll6.png
http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture5ai7.png
http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture6uc9.png
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture8qa5.png
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1zj0.png
http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture12ko4.png

As you can see, in the first pic, you can see he copied and pasted, "disco? is hands of war good" 4 times, and he's not even really asking, he was just copying and pasting it because someone else said it. And for the record, when I told him to go on, that was the first time I've ever egged on a spammer. And this is only because he does this every day. In the second pic, you can see by the clock in the upper right corner, it's 13 minutes later, he pasted "disco? is hands of war good" 4 more times, even though earlier, discoalienpro already answered. In the third pic, I'm having a discussion with bubmobile about the different symbols you can type into the chat (like how &lt; makes a <), and mortaldude8 copied and pasted ƒ 6 times. Then in the next pic, you can see him saying, "ok il be quiet" "n i wont spam" and I'm showing you this because he says it all the time, and you can see by the next three pics, that he does it again. First he pastes ƒ two more times, then later he copies and pastes, "Derjyn: Such as, limited ammo. And say a soldier on your side runs out of ammo- he might wait for re-supply, or run out and grab a fallen soldiers gun instead!" twice. Lastly, he just says nonsensical jargon. The last pic is his last spam offense, where he later tries to be normal again. It may seem like he’s acting out because no one is speaking to him, he does this often, and gets plenty of attention as it is, so this is clearly not the case of being lonely or what not. Not to mention he spammed “lol” 3 times first. Lastly I would like to point out that all of those pictures are on the night of December 2nd, 2008, and they are in cronological order. I apologize for writing such an extremely long report, but I'm very passionate about this because I am sick of his behavior, and I would really like to see a stop to this.

If it helps, I can provide a good sized list of users who will tell you how bad mortaldude8's actions are.

I can be reached at (email removed)

Thank you for your time,
(name removed)
(a.k.a. monodemono)

If you want to download it (because you're too lazy to copy paste? I dunno) here's a link to it...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OTQ4F757

Last edited by monodemono on Mon 11 Jan 2010, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 05 Dec 2008, 12:22 pm

Kphh is annoying antagonistic git.

On occasion... rare mind you... he does actually interject something to a conversation, but by and large he sits and belittles, insults, berates, and condescends.

I'm rapidly growing to loathe the guy and either switch rooms, mute chat entirely, or log off kong when he's online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 05 Dec 2008, 2:27 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 11:48 am

Gah.

Ok, so there's this one family that comes to the library every week. They're regulars. That's all fine and dandy. However, the whole family is on disability of one stripe or another. Again, fine. Whatever.

But the thing that ticks me off is they act like they deserve special treatment anywhere and they make a big stink if they feel they aren't getting things their way.

By and large, I avoid this. I've worked retail; I know how to handle customer service issues. But, before my counterpart left this morning, she told me that they're gonna be pissed because there were 2 magazines they ordered last week and due to some snafu or another the wrong magazines were sent. So, now, when they come in today, I'll get to deal with it.

And I'm really not in the mood for their particular brand of B.S. at the moment.

Joy of joys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 12:32 pm

That's total bull. I hate people like that. Yes, you have issues, you deserve help, but you don't deserve me going out of my way to roll out a red carpet and lay down face first in the puddle at the curb just because you have issues. Need me to hold open a door? Gladly. Need something from a high shelf? Sure. Oh is that too heavy? Let me help you... The wrong magazine came in? Oh it's completely my fault, let me commit Hari Kari to constitute your troubles. You have full right to blame me for this, because I told them to send the wrong magazines because you have issues... NOT. I totally feel your pain Seraph.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 1:05 pm

Oh, it gets better.
They come in, I'm in the middle of helping someone. But, as soon as I get a chance, I head 'em off, talk to the mother. Tell her that the wrong magazines came in, yadayadayada. She's all, 'oh that's ok. thanks for telling us, blahblah.' then 15 minutes later the father's up at my desk, I explain again about the magazines, and he goes off on a tirade about how they didn't have to be ordered anyway because they got them from our satellite branch in h'ville and they told my counterpart here last week that's where they were getting them and my counterpart must be an idiot if she tried to order them and what's her problem anyway and GAH!

I've got a headache. And there's still like 4 hours to go here at work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 9:11 pm

Ugh, that totally sucks. Some people need to just die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 8:37 pm

Please excuse the screaming...
GAAAHHHHH!!!!

Okay, so I fucking hate it when people ask you a question, and then don't listen to your answer.

This chick from my English class, Kelly, texts me asking me if we're reading something in class tomorrow, or if we're supposed to read it tonight. I told her we're reading it in class, and then she's like, "Are you sure? Janessa said we're reading it tonight. I think you're wrong. Don't you remember her saying we have to highlight stuff?" (each of those sentences was a different text in our argument.)

WHY THE FUCK (pardon me) WOULD YOU ASK ME A FUCKING (and again) QUESTION IF YOUR'E NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO MY FUCKING (last time) ANSWER?!?!?!

Thank you, that is all...

*edit*
GAHHH SOME MORE! First of all, I'm soooooooo sick of seeing bald sick kids on TV, seriously people, make it freakin' stop!!!

More so, you really get what you pay for with Time Warner's internet service.
Here's a little back story. Time Warner took over Adelphia. Time Warner has this "Road Runner" internet which they claim is faster than anything... However, there are several groups of unsatisfied customers working on a law suit against them, because their internet is much slower than they claim. The law suit is on false advertising. However, Time Warner says that it's not their fault, Adelphia never properly upgraded their equipment, so these lighting fast speeds won't be available till 2012. Now for my rant, I'm going to mention how two days ago, the entire west coast was without internet for several hours, that is, just the Time Warner customers. Since then, the internet has been extremely buggy. Any connections you already have (e.g. instant messengers, and the kongregate chat room) will work, however, no pages will load, and if you have a client for your email, it won't load your mail. I am so sick of this. A notice or an apology would be nice? Now you may say that sending out that many emails is absurd to expect, well, that's not true. Back when it was Adelphia, they managed it just fine. There's a reason they ask for an email address to contact you at, it's not JUST for billing purposes. So if anyone wants to help me annihilate the Time Warner internet company, lemme know, because they need to burn in hell... k thx bai

*edit #2*
TODAY HAS BEEN A BAD DAY! Incase you couldn't tell by the continuous ranting combos...

I'm SOOOOO sick of always hearing my cousins yell, "MOM!" One of these days I'm going to completely loose it and lash out, yelling, "JUST GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO TO HER YOURSELF!!!" They yell "MOM!" like 15 times in a row. Not only is she a very busy person, but they always have the TVs blasting loud as hell too. Another thing I'm sick of... They leave their shoes in the middle of the room, their own rooms are horrid embarrassing messes, and they leave cabinets open all the time. They'll look into the cabinet for food, nothing will entice them, they'll walk away... CLOSE THE FREAKIN' CABINET YOU LAZY SLOBS!!! I even see the microwave left open on a regular basis. And there's old crusty bowls of half eaten oatmeal, and I see like, a cup of milk that they barely drank from sitting on the counter for a long time. My aunt loves me to death because since I moved in I've been cleaning and fixing the entire house. But OH MY GOD! And that's the end of THIS rant, see you again in five minutes probably...

*edit #3 (AND FOUR!!!)*
HERE I AM AGAIN!!! First of all... I typed out a long response, and hit send AND THE PAGE FAILED TO LOAD!!! So here I go again -_- THANKS TIME WARNER!!!

So here I go... I'M SO SICK OF BEING SINGLE! So my predicament is that I can't find a single chick. Everyone's taken. I'll like, become friends with a girl, and she'll mention her boyfriend, or I'll over hear her talking to someone else and mention a boyfriend, or I'll be looking at their phone (It's technology, I'm a geek, get over it, lol) and the background will be a guy, "Is that your boyfriend?" "Yeah, I love him so much." *lays down in the middle of the road to die* OrpheanMassecre hooked me up with this one chick, but it turns out that she's MOVING TO TEXAS SOON! THAT IS SO MY LUCK!!! I don't even care about sex or any of that stuff, I just want companionship T_T *sobs*

Oh and if this doesn't send this time, I will scream so hard my temples will burst open and blood will gush from them. Incase it doesn't, I'm copying this as a precaution...

*edit #5*
HERE I FREAKIN' AM AGAIN! This time I'm going to bitch about how since I've had a pretty rotten day (ironically, I typo'd that to death... [I'm saying that I accidentally typed death, not that I typo'd horribly]), anyways, my issue is that with my horrid day, I cannot concentrate on my homework for the life of me because of it. So seriously, this must stop, I just can't get anything done, which sucks. OMG MAKE THIS DAY END! T_T

*edit #6*
Why is it that I'm ALWAYS there for my friends, and yet today, no one signs on, everyone says they're too busy to text, and they don't want to talk on the phone? WHY IS NO ONE THERE FOR ME?! Talk about ungrateful assholes... After all the shit I've done for my friends, I've gone out of my way, stuck my neck out, and here I am, being completely screwed over because they have better things to do than listen to my problems. Thanks assholes! (None of this rant is in reference to any Kong-goers, I'm strictly speaking of real life friends). THANKS DOUCHE BAGS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 11 Dec 2008, 7:39 am

monodemono wrote:
Please excuse the screaming...
No problem. Scream away. I can't quite hear you here in SC, so its all good.

Quote :
This chick from my English class, Kelly...

I've got some stories kind of like that from college. Sorta. Not with the calling and the texting, just with seemingly inane questions in class that only wind up taking away time we could use for, you know, learning cool stuff.

Quote :
Thank you, that is all...
Oooohhh, but that's not all, is it? Hm? Is it?

Sorry, just had to be a bit of a jerk.

Quote :
I'M SO SICK OF BEING SINGLE! So my predicament is that I can't find a single chick. Everyone's taken. I'll like, become friends with a girl, and she'll mention her boyfriend, or I'll over hear her talking to someone else and mention a boyfriend, or I'll be looking at their phone (It's technology, I'm a geek, get over it, lol) and the background will be a guy, "Is that your boyfriend?" "Yeah, I love him so much." *lays down in the middle of the road to die* OrpheanMassecre hooked me up with this one chick, but it turns out that she's MOVING TO TEXAS SOON! THAT IS SO MY LUCK!!! I don't even care about sex or any of that stuff, I just want companionship T_T *sobs*

Oh and if this doesn't send this time, I will scream so hard my temples will burst open and blood will gush from them. Incase it doesn't, I'm copying this as a precaution...

Ok, don't have cable so I don't know about all the bald sick kids. But I feel your pain in other ways I'm sure. Two, yeah, the cousins or whatever sound like right gits. I know its not your place, but maybe you could subtly suggest to their parental authority figure - 'hey, neanderthals 1 and 2 seem a bit rowdy these days. maybe you could give them some chores or the like.

As to the loneliness, yeah, that bites. Enjoy what time you can with the girl before she moves? Keep up a long-distance friendship (if not a romance; some people just don't like the whole LDR thing). Two, maybe the Kelly chick from above was texting you incessently because she's trying to establish a rapport? Maybe ask her out for coffee or something equally non-threatening and non-committal. Discuss whatever it is you're supposed to be reading.
Furthermore, and take this with a big big grain of salt, there are times when a girl will say that she has a boyfriend because... well, she does... but she's not in a committed relationship. She's dating a guy because, unfortunately, in our culture it's expected. If something better comes along (i.e. for purposes of this discussion, you) that boyfriend is suddenly a lot less important (and definately more replacable) than you might think they are.

Quote :
Why is it that I'm ALWAYS there for my friends, and yet today, no one signs on, everyone says they're too busy to text, and they don't want to talk on the phone? WHY IS NO ONE THERE FOR ME?!
Unfortunately, this is fairly common from what I've seen too.

Personally I've got a fairly small (almost miniscule) number of people that I call Friends (note captial F). I'll refer to someone as a friend in casual conversation with someone else because I'm trying to convey "hey I know this person and we're generially amicable with one another," but as to people that I consider trustworthy, that I'd confide in, that I'd go to when I need something - even if that something is as seemingly inconsequential as sitting in the same room with me whilst I internally struggle not to implode/combust... well, that number of people is rather fairly small. Those are people that I know that I can count on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevah

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Old people.   Thu 11 Dec 2008, 11:56 am

Why are old people so angry?
Is it that they're annoyed at everything? Or do elderly people think that they have earned some divine right to complain about life because they have managed to live through more than 60 years of it?
It seems that any person younger than the age of 21 is automatically the reason behind all of lifes problems, Things are far too expensive, nobody respects their elders anymore and back in their day, everything was better.

I think it was because back in their day, Nobody lived to be old, miserable, farts.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if I took the time to get to know an old person, I would like them alot and have great respect for them and their generation. But I don't want to.
They're old.

You can call me a horrible person if you wish, But I guarantee you. If I was a 75 year old pensioner, complaining about young people today with their loud music and 'ASBO's': You'd call me a saint, and complain right along with me.

I feel that old people have been complaining about the young far too long and its my turn to have a well deserved rant about them.

So, If you are an elderly person, this is my heart-felt advice towards you.
Be nice to us. One slip up and you're in a home. And not the good kind. The kind with solitary confinement.
Stop complaining about society, you aren't apart of it anymore
And lastly, stop complaining about young people. We're not all bad, And besides, you're not too great yourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
discoalienpro

Number of posts : 465

Character sheet
Name: Constans

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 13 Dec 2008, 1:53 pm

those damn, f'n idiots! why the hell is it so hard to f'n type out your damn words? long words and phrases are understandable, but words like you, your, are, to/too, what, people, etc? what the f-, seriously, it doesn't even save time. you want to save time, use laser instead of light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation, do not f'n use u instead of you! it's so f'n annoying. certain aspects of grammar are understandable, like not capitalizing, or ending sentences with periods, but not using an apostrophe in a contraction is like pouring a glass of some drink without the glass. if you can't do it, then don't f'n use contractions!

also annoying, but not as bad, because it simply shows ignorance instead of laziness is misspelling of simple words. too often i see loose where one meant lose.

you can call me a grammar nazi, but if i was one, i'd be capitalizing and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 15 Dec 2008, 11:15 am

my back is killing me.

see, I've got an... issue... with my lower back. born with it, nothing to be done about it. But over the years i've been none to kind to it. I figure, its gonna hurt, why let it stop me? right? Right.

for a while I even built up enough muscle strength in my lower back that it took a great deal of stress to cause any sort of effect.

but the past few days for some reason my back's been giving me all sorts of grief.

can't i get something like cyberware... now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 15 Dec 2008, 5:16 pm

I'm uhh, sleepy? lol. I don't think I have any rants for once, but HAI! lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
discoalienpro

Number of posts : 465

Character sheet
Name: Constans

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 15 Dec 2008, 6:52 pm

mono: you can rant about how there aren't enough ck regular mods

everyone is hypocritical at some point or another, but sometimes, it's really f'n annoying. "Don't yell at me, I don't like it when people yell at me." then "STOP WASTING TIME DAMMIT! ARGH!" and i say in a firm but calm voice, "cool it, seriously" response in a loud, angry, but not yelling voice: "don't yell at me." really, what the (screw it, no more euphemisms, i'm just typing stuff out now =P) fuck is up with that? you tell me not to yell at you because you don't like it, then you fucking yell at me. It's really annoying.

another thing i can't stand is censorship. it goes right over my head. words are just words. unless used in a piercing way, they are practically harmless, like a knife or gun. also, the process of furthering the human race is dame, but violence is okay (specifically talking about television and video games). nudity? i have no problem with it. again, it's meaningless unless used in a meaningful way. i really don't get it.

then there's debating about old topics. if i had a dollar for every pro choice vs. pro life... just give it a rest already and debate about meaningful things like alternate energy and stuff! dammit, i wish i did have a dollar for every lame debate i've seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   

Back to top Go down

A place to rant/vent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next