Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A place to rant/vent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VQuesadilla

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 07 Mar 2009, 4:25 pm

I hate being illegal and waiting for movies to load because i'm not going to go buy it.
blah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 07 Mar 2009, 8:53 pm

I CANNOT STAND SNORING AND I CANT SLEEP!
WTF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 07 Mar 2009, 8:56 pm

i wish i spent my weekend drinking with my friend who came in town.
I wish i spent my time out late
not caring who i was for a while
so i wouldn't think exactly what i'm thinking now.

Last edited by vquesadilla on Mon 09 Mar 2009, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 09 Mar 2009, 12:16 pm

i'm sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 09 Mar 2009, 6:53 pm

I can't get my homework done. Almost time for my highschool days to end.
Countdown? 34. from today.

I wish I could understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayato_Sakashi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Character sheet
Name: Michael Thornee
Race: Gargoyle

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 10 Mar 2009, 4:32 pm

I'm tired of people. In general. Like stupid administrators that think its ok for students to drive to school, only to cancel school because of bad weather, and make them try to drive home. I'm tired of people that overwhelming unbearable. I mean that cant understand words for what they are.

I'm nervous as all hell for my proposal. I hope it goes through, and I know I'm ready but I'm nervous just the same.

I have been really slacking on my homework lately (thankfully getting on top of it).

Its super cold. I'm hoping classes get canceled again tomorrow.

I'm sick of housing. Constantly making it so I can't live comfortably on campus.

And also, I'm tired of my parents being bad with money. Its one thing to ruin there credit, its another to make a promise, and go back on it, so now I have to do everything I can to pay for school.

Anyway. Rant over. Feeling better Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feiniel

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name: Feiniel
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 3:41 pm

Fuck my parents!
Fuck how they never know how to communicate to each other.
Fuck how they put it onto me to translate for them.
Fuck how one has the "right" way and the other has the "wrong" way.
Fuck their fights.
Fuck how for one is not good enough for the other.
Fuck how they don't want me to live "their" life.
F.H.Y.A.N.H.M.--I.F.H.Y.I.Y.P.B.W.I.C.T.M.I.G.N.B. "B.C.D." I.W.F.C.D.W.I.W.T. Y.S.L.B.

This is what I want:
I want my mom's red car.
I don't want my dad's old car.
I want my parents to talk to each other.
I want to become successful and force them to live in a home together.
I want what I want to be what I want because another suggested it. Not because one of my parents think it's the other working through me.
I want to have children and to tell them not to teach the kids anything, they are mine. Only thing they will be responsible for is to break good habits we are trying to teach the kids... Just to be grandparents.

And yes, all parents are suppose to argue... How about live with divorced parents it becomes worst!

For us: I want to rant to you and for you to rant back, I want to exchange emotions! Not to be still! I'm not going to be a counselor just to tell people to shut up and to calm down! There must be emotion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayato_Sakashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 12 Mar 2009, 9:33 pm

First off- Ticked at people that dont get to leave me alone. If I'm mad you, and dont want to talk to you, Dont talk to me!
I hate driving home (tomorrow) 6 hours 8|
I hate hard badges on Kong that should be easy and arent >.<
I hate that Spring Break is supposed to be fun and relaxing, and I know that I'm just going to keep working
I hate people that think they are all that when they arent
I hate teachers (in general) that cant teach, shouldnt teach, and never try to communicate with people
I hate people that cancel meetings at the last minute.
I hate it when it looks great out, and it's really below zero.
I hate having to fill this out because things get under my skin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 14 Mar 2009, 1:37 pm

no thanks.
you know what
I.F.H.H.Y.T.Y.L.M.S.M.B.Y.F.D.Y.O.L.U.F.M.

go on and ignore me like you have been for *checks clock* or however long.
I'll just go and play games by myself and go cry to my best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 19 Mar 2009, 8:09 am

I cant see Feiniel today
My dad followed me home.
he thinks cooking bacon makes me feel better about not seeing him
I can't control my emotions for very long.
I need him so much now...

*edit*

it is getting to that point, though, where i will not be able to stand it and i will tell it like it is.
and have your petty reasons avalible. I'm not stupid. I see right through the charade.

Last edited by vquesadilla on Thu 19 Mar 2009, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extenuating circumstances)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 8:39 pm

Ok... so we've "dumped" a few gamers partially... ok, no MOSTLY to get rid of one who just doesn't seem to understand that in a tabletop RPG it's generally unacceptable to not work with the other members of your party.. or to work actively against your GM and fellow players.... It's hard and sad, but it gets old having to deal with the mess of things when the player does something stupid and then we're expected not only to rescue him, but also clean up whatever mess he got himself into..

So like i said, we tossed 2 people.. and we got 2 new people...

One is a girl, brand new gamer.. she's only done it once or twice in a one on one thing with her BF (to be mentioned in a moment)... she's actually a natural, very ready and willing to work with the group and so eager to learn.. I love new gamers like her...

Now for the male.. It's the BF to the aforementioned girl, an experienced gamer and GM, and a "bill" or someone who just generally doesn't seem to understand that in a game, you're supposed to WORK with the party (even if you can't figure out why you would be)...

OK, i can understand why a "human" mage would be worried about being in a room alone with 4 vampires, but at the same time, WE'RE A PARTY! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING TOGETHER AS A GROUP TO ACHIEVE GOALS.... He can act afraid, but he doesn't need to be a dick about it...

Some prime examples tonight :

He asks a question, and the answer given is "I don't think we need to discuss this in public. The late Professor gave us one of his libraries, if you would like you can come back there and we can talk things through." he replies that in no way is he going to go back to our place and that he's not going to be anywhere alone with us and generally is an ass.. but hey, it's kinda understandable.. he offers his place up for talking... ALL OF US ARE AMENABLE... but nope, he takes us to a pub, then refuses to sit in a booth where we'd have more privacy...stating "well, 2 of us would have to be trapped, and that's not polite" but after that, 2 of us OFFERED TO BE TRAPPED SO WE CAN HAVE PRIVACY...

Later, same place.. in the bar, he asks the name of the Library and it's address so he can confirm that we really are talking about the right place and not trying to dick him over... doug starts to say the name and he SNAPS at doug that he's asking the players, not the GM.. where i reply "well, we'd have to get the name from doug anyway, because the players don't know it..

We leave, and head to the library, where he decides that he's not going to have anything to do with us.. he's gonna go to his place which is the tower the NPC gave him.. and that's cool, but he makes a point to let us know he's not going to help us with anything.. and then does come down and is generally rude about what we give him.. and about the fact that he's going to live above us and all that jazz...

He asks what we do doing the day, i reply with a cocked head, closed eyes, and snoring sound that gets the other people laughing and then explain that he doesn't need to worry because we're gonna have lots of locks on our doors..
his reply/question is "Are they on the inside or the outside of the doors?" -- Ok, ha ha.. funny.. but seriously.. you're standing in a room with four vampires.. You don't insult one or all of them with that.. you just don't..

And apparently he's just uncouth enough to INSULT me, in my own house, on my couch, about my character creation skills...
Yeah, nice eh?

I hope the girl doesn't learn any of his bad habits...
and since they're only (almost) 6months into their relationship, when(/if) they break up, we're keepin' her and kickin' him to the curb... and that was decided before this first game together...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feiniel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 22 Mar 2009, 9:24 pm

I'm not who you want me to be
I'm not how you want me to feel
I grew up knowing my place and the life I must lead to get there.
This is for our future.
What you do with your side is up to you, you'll be starting it soon enough.
I'll support you through it all because I know it will pay off after.
I'm not going to sit here and fight about it. I'm going where I plan because I'm trying to plan the best for my financial life. You want to come for the ride? Then please be patient. We have our whole lives to live, let's not start now.
We found each other. Unless something happens or relationship is not lost.
Why do you just push the ignore thing on top of me when it is YOU who ignores me. Tell me once where I deliberately ignored you.
Yes I lie, you pursue the silent treatment. As you feel the way you do about trusting me, I feel about our conversations and our plans. What got me to lie in the first place was because I didn't want to hear it. I didn't care if I got caught, maybe by some chance it would spark change. I lied because we set up this "trade" of plans, you do this and I'll do that. It's not about that. There are many days where you were somewhere and I sat at home. Yes I was bored out of my mind, but I love to hear you talk about your days. It gives me time to catch up. To not be in trouble when the time comes for it. I make damn sure I'm able to do shit before the time comes. You couldn't see me because you didn't turn in your work.
You are strong, don't play the weak. You make others bow before you when you didn't even need to use force. You've got it, it's just showing now.

Yes this is for you Victoria.
This is me JP.
I'm not going to play the either/or game. I've had to much of the kiddie co-dependent mind-games. I want you to know I've never ignored you. Not once, every time you call I answer, every time you text I answer. (I'll close the holes in my statement by saying there are moments where I'm not literally ignoring you but I'm busy with other stuff). Whenever you have to leave I let you because I don't want to fight about it later. You think that I'm not easy to talk to? I've held out my arms each time. You know this, anyone can prove it. Prime example is right now, I'm on aim sending you messages and where are you? I wanted to text you while I was heading to my apartment, where was your phone?
I'm not trying to change you but I'm trying to point out where you snag yourself as well.

We can't prove each other's lives to the other and hope someone will break. Who's going to win the tug-or-war? We must find a middle ground, not a center point.

All of this is stuff I already have said...
We don't listen, and we don't understand.
We are spitting images of each other.
That's why we are perfect.
For the Good and Bad,
there can be no Good unless Bad exists.

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feiniel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 24 Mar 2009, 1:08 pm

This may be a rant/prayer but who cares... I'm in need to some happiness.

Just one day away from wishing ourselves a two year anniversary. Two years since I said "fuck it. If she rejects me, at least I have food!" Just one day away, and the only thing I get out from her is an accidental call. No call back to ask me about my day. I sit here asking the questions. I don't want to feel pushy but I DO feel like I'm just a monkey-wrench. Only use me for what I'm suppose to be used for, fuck it if I'm not intended for the job, you'll use me only when you need me.

Where can I find the strength and wisdom to know what's going to come next? I can't change nor can change other things. But I do know is that I do love and I do care, where can I get this love back? I can't expect or push you to know how I feel because you feel differently, justifying your feelings and coming back.

Shit's not right for me. I have Staph, I'm totally sucking on all of my exams, I'm not getting paid (and getting rejected each time I call, I should get paid but they keep pushing the pay-date back), I'm not receiving any warmth or comfort, and all I ever do is sit in my little shell hating myself for actions cause I'm so God Damn co-dependent.

I want to know that I speak from my heart and not my mind. That it's all to strengthen my soul and not my body.

I don't want to keep being pushed aside and never in the circle. You may know your intentions but I don't. As a personal counselor your not showing me anything, so what I see and feel is what everyone else will too. Please open up your heart to me. All I ever do is have mine open for you.

Whatever pain may come, I want to know if it's for real or you just playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Number of posts : 959

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 25 Mar 2009, 12:45 pm

Gods...

Ok, I get that people aren't always familiar with computers. There are lots of folks who just don't have that advantage.

But why, dear lord why, do they have to call me to ask for help?

Yes, this is a reference desk. We (read that as I) help people here. I don't mind helping people. I do mind people who seemingly can't get a spark from one brain cell to another calling me for stuff that is so mind-numbingly simple.

Look, if you can't use a computer (as in, AT ALL) then what you need is an adult education class, not a reference librarian. I cannot sit here and walk you through the tedious process of turning on your computer, logging on to the internet, and signing up for a free email account. Especially if you're using an older model dial-up connection that crawls slower than the data-clogged lines here at the library. That isn't my job.

Oh, and by the way... it's Google. Goo. Gull. Not googily. Definately not goo-gah-lee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 25 Mar 2009, 12:56 pm

Didn't get my solo. got some stupid duet that I'm seriously planning on backing out on because it'll be crap. and I'd rather do nothing then do something and it be crap.

I hate being lied to, and I'm tired of accepting everything. I don't want it.
have her help it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 26 Mar 2009, 6:59 am

gah...

pardon my language, but just fuck it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 27 Mar 2009, 5:28 am

oh im so happy I could run around in glee.
Mad really, I'm so happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Number of posts : 959

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 27 Mar 2009, 7:41 am

OK, you're teaching some adult ed class. Great! You've got students. Wonderful! You're getting them to make resumes. Stupendous.

However, bringing them to the library to type/write/print said resumes when 1) these folks can seemingly barely rub two brain cells together much less operate a piece of not-so-sophisicated electronic equipment like Microsoft Word and 2) you offer them no help what-so-ever perfering instead to 'practice my own computer skills' by playing solitaire on a computer for the hours it takes them to manipulate a keyboard to even type their name means that I turn into a fucking mass of rage after having to 3) answer their innane questions repeatedly (often the same question from EACH of your students) which tells me that 3a) you don't do squat in your class and 4) help them print said resumes. Repeatedly. When it's an easy process that they just can't seem to grasp.

Sucks. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 27 Mar 2009, 4:33 pm

first you take away things that i cherish
then you start trouble
then you lie
then you make me look like a slut.
then you put on your little lies again and try to pretend everything would be ok.
you try to hurt me? Oh no. Seriously, I'm over it. You can suck it because if you don't accept me I don't give a damn. I blame ALL THIS SHIT ON YOU.

Because if you were who you said you were to me
you'd never have done what you've done.
and THAT'S a FUCKING FACT.

I dare you to even tell me shit again. I WILL shove it in your face. and cry all you want.
fake fucking ass tears you have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feiniel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 02 Apr 2009, 6:40 pm

FUCK WORK!
AND FUCK ALL THE RETARDED PEOPLE WHO TRY TO OUTSMART ME ABOUT MY FUCKING CAFE!
NO
there are not stairs inside
NO
the cafe isnt open after 4
NO
I will not give you "complimentary drinks when I served you some water which IS complimentary"
NO
you can't use the downstairs restroom when the ones upstairs are in good use!
NO
You can't go hang out in another meeting room, you must put a DEPOSIT on the room to RENT the room.
NO
You can have my babies!
NO
I will not turn down the A/C when it's already 65 as it is!
NO
I will not stay an extra hour so you can talk over your time limit.
NO
You can't park in the fire lane!
NO
You can park in the Crip spot!!!
NO
I will NOT handle the money, the BOSS is in charge, talk to HER!
NO
Unless you called be4, you can't come now!
NO
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

I have my own life!!!!!!
*cries*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 03 Apr 2009, 7:09 am

Boom.
Evil or Very Mad

*edits* woo página nueve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 09 Apr 2009, 7:44 pm

Why?
Seriously. Why. I wish i could ask
over and over a million times. Why

Tv. watching. listening

guy says: "I never meant to hurt you"

Of course not. No, the intent isn't to hurt. But men seem to do a damn good job of hurting people. GTFO my case about generalizing. I want to, so I will. I swear, what, you wanted to be in two relationships but you don't want to deal with it? then you just go and say i never meant to hurt you? What a dumbass statement.

Last edited by vquesadilla on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Saw a TV show i wanted to rant about it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayato_Sakashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 15 Apr 2009, 11:59 pm

Sick of friends that arent really friends. Why the fuck should I get my head chewed off when I just wanted to know what time you got off of school? So you're pissy from your family being over? Well guess what, I knew that was going to invite you to crash with me to relax. Instead no, you chew me out, call me idiot, and then wont talk to me. WTF did I do to deserve this? Ive taken the high ground and given you two chances, and you've done nothing. You're being a spoiled little brat, and won't get over yourself. Even better, you not only lost me, you lost other friends. friends you didnt have till you knew me. All because you have your head too far shoved up your ass to even move past it. Are you happy with your decision? Do you like screwing people over? Do you like being alone?

I hope you are. I do. Because I've waste too much time on you. Wasted too much time trying to keep you happy even though you say your life sucks. Too much effort to stay your friend, even though you pick fights for no reason. Too much effort trying to help you, only for you to ignore me and make the wrong choices anyway.

And still, when you decide you've had enough, You'll come back to me, just like always. And just like always Ill pretend nothing happened. I'll let you come back, and be a friend, and help you out, and smile. And you'll just do it again. Because thats who you are.

Way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 29 Apr 2009, 10:54 am

I wish i could keep my mouth shut to avoid causing trouble...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayato_Sakashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 30 Apr 2009, 12:19 am

I hate it when I finally feel good, and happy over something, something comes along and makes me feel even worse than I had been

I hate that right now, I randomly start crying because of it. I hate that it makes me think things I dislike thinking about, but at the time they seem like the only things to help

I hate how serious it is, and yet my parents dont seem to get it, or care. I hate that I cry, and theyre too busy in there days or too tired, to be compassionate.

I hate it when I do cry, because I get a headache and stuffy nose. I ache everywhere and I get warm and cold at the same time.

I hate that I crave something sweet, in an effort to feel better, and once I eat it, it didnt help at all.

I hate it when I need to tell my friends for help, because I feel like Im bothering them. Like they shouldnt have to deal with me. And when they try to comfort me, I feel bad that it cant make me happy.

I hate how I so desperatly want my dog, the only thing to ever really make me feel better when I need it, and I'm 400 miles away. And nothing I do can get me closer to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   

Back to top Go down

A place to rant/vent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next