Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A place to rant/vent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
VQuesadilla

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 02 Jun 2009, 5:46 pm

You got your puppy haya Very Happy

OK
THIS
IS
BULLSHIT
"me and mom, and you"
Thanks.
a big FUCK YOU to me yet again.

Yeah ok. like i'd go for that. I'm ready to say something about it. will you hate me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 09 Jun 2009, 5:58 am

i hate getting those feelings of impending doom... you know where you feel like the world is crashing in around you and your head kinda swims and you're scared and worried and maybe even slightly nauseous?

i get those dread feelings a good bit.. and i'm tired of them.. tired of being afraid.. it sucks..

I'm also tired of trying so damned hard and not getting anywhere..
i'm not a BAD photographer.. but apparently i'm not a good enough one to actually sell anything..

People will be happy to TAKE what i've done, but i've only met 1 person willing to purchase it... a 20x30 of the sky.. for only $35 (and i've found out since then, that the price was too small if i plan on getting anywhere and doing anything with anything..

I blow tons of money into my Cosmetology, Henna/glitter, and Photography.. and i don't make an OUNCE of profit from any of it.. and that's getting *censored* old...

I don't know what to do anymore.... part of me wonders if it's time to grow up, lose the purple hair and nose ring, cover the tattoos, let the henna fade, and get "responsible" clothing and just get an office job like a respectable adult..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

Miss Desi, don't give up what you love to fit in!

My advice [which, you totally shouldn't listen to, since I can't even get a minimum wage job]
Do what you love, in a different form. I'm not sure if you'd be into this but teaching art seems like something you would be awesome at. I always think of teaching as the only way to fix things, like me becoming a music teacher, but des I think you'd be a great art teacher since you cover more then just one thing. Photography is hard, especially with the internet basically blotting out the "artist" and putting in "artist unknown". I love your blue hair, and if you were my mom i'd say, please ohh please don't make it go away. and please oh please stay your normal self. how you want to be.

if all else fails.... be a stay at home mom and teach your children and learn different languages. Lots of places like it when people talk more then one language. :] [but yet, they still dont like me]

I hope things get better, and I hope you don't mind me putting my input. disreguard if you hate it.

hmm... i actually dont need to rant anymore
:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 7:00 am

VQuesadilla wrote:
Miss Desi, don't give up what you love to fit in!

My advice [which, you totally shouldn't listen to, since I can't even get a minimum wage job]
Do what you love, in a different form. I'm not sure if you'd be into this but teaching art seems like something you would be awesome at. I always think of teaching as the only way to fix things, like me becoming a music teacher, but des I think you'd be a great art teacher since you cover more then just one thing. Photography is hard, especially with the internet basically blotting out the "artist" and putting in "artist unknown". I love your blue hair, and if you were my mom i'd say, please ohh please don't make it go away. and please oh please stay your normal self. how you want to be.

if all else fails.... be a stay at home mom and teach your children and learn different languages. Lots of places like it when people talk more then one language. :] [but yet, they still dont like me]

I hope things get better, and I hope you don't mind me putting my input. disreguard if you hate it.

hmm... i actually dont need to rant anymore
:]

I've taught art before.. and considered doing so again, but the sheer amount of schooling required for it.. aside from how much time that'd take from my family...
I need to be bringing some money in.. but most of what i do loses money.. Right now, we might have found a few solutions to the problem.. a nightclub in the area is hosting my stuff totally free, i'm trying to demand that they take a 15% cut of the sale price.. they're thinking about it..
I found a gallery in Myrtle Beach that is willing to host my art, but i pay $10 a month and 30% commission fee to them for it... (but if my stuff is selling, it's going to be worth it!)

I'm trying to help the family out, i need to work harder.. I'm just getting discouraged..
I need to call the phone book people and tell them to list my number under henna/temporary tattoos, independent watkins dealers, and few other things.. but i'm just afraid..

that's my problem.. has been all my life... I'm SO afraid of stuff... and i do it, and it's not so bad.. that's one of the reasons i dive into everything so damned foolishly.. I get scared, and while scared i decide that i need to dive head first into whatever it is, even if I have no bloody clue what i'm doing.. because then the fear has no way to really hold me..
and that trait gets me into lots of trouble..
LOTS of it.

Things will work... eventually..
I just need to be patient, and work harder..

thanks for your words.. thanks for listening... thanks for thinking of me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 13 Jun 2009, 12:19 pm

Welcome :] I was gettin' sad hearing you were all in a fix.

As a rant, I'd like to put out
"no No NO!!! You're ALL WRONG"
you don't know or understand me.
-end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bekah

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character sheet
Name: Regina George.
Race: Minotaur

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 18 Jun 2009, 6:25 pm

I broke a nail.
FUCK MY LIFE.

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 26 Jun 2009, 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 03 Aug 2009, 12:19 am

email me back corrections to THIS BITCH
Jp = fein... fuckin dUH

this is from his mommy, who I told about him having internet sex and such

"I can tell you that I am not aware of any other girl being in JP's life besides you. I know he would tell me if there was someone else. I have never seen or heard him on the phone with any other girl. His world pretty much evolves around you."

No you're NOT AWARE because it happened on the INTERNET something you haven't caught up with yet. It's a place where you can PRETEND fuck a girl and it not be so real enough to tell your "closest" person. NO he wouldn't tell you he's embarrassed. btw ... you don't have to talk in a phone anymore... something else new... called TEXTING... he world revolved around me and a pretend person ok?

"This is not to take sides - but I don't know how JP puts up with the "guy friends" you have. Please do not take me wrong but if I was JP I would be pissed off all the time thinking that each and evertime there is a little or big fight you are running to the arms of another guy to dry on his shoulders. I do not want to say too much on this subject cause I love you and I do not want you to get a negative attitude towards me. But you ask alot of JP with these realationships you have with "male friends" especially since you run to them with your problems when you should be trying to work this out just you and JP."

guy FRIENDS?!?!?! NO! FUCKING ONE PERSON. I am running to HIS arms because HE tends to be the only person who listens and believes the bullshit I go thru. negative attitude? You fucked me after hello woman. I ask shit from him. and it's only one person. and let me fucking correct this
HE
HAD
FUCKING
OR
SO
FUCK
FEST
INTERNET
G.F's
IS
THAT
NOT
ASKING
FOR
ALOT
TO
DEAL
WITH!??!
.........................and they say I'm mental
I wonder fucking why.

Last edited by vquesadilla on Mon 03 Aug 2009, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to bold my second statment)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bekah

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 03 Aug 2009, 5:29 pm

I broke another nail AND my expensive shoes hurt my feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrProfessor

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 06 Aug 2009, 3:37 pm

You know what I really can't stand? What just gets under my skin and nags at every fiber of my being until I completely erase it from my vicinity?

Angry walruses.

See, the thing about angry walruses is that they don't even know they're angry walruses. They just think they're plain, normal walruses, but it's only their problems that aren't normal and thus they have a reason to be angry. Worse still, they think it's perfectly acceptable to be angry walruses and go off and bark away all their troubles to other walruses who may or may not give a damn. No, rather than realize that they aren't the only ones suffering from troubles in their daily lives, that they aren't the only ones whose mate was stolen, whose fish was taken, whose habitat was made an iota worse by some purely random action, and thus they feel entitled and obligated to ra- er bark angrily. Sure, the other walruses accept them for a time, but gradually they start to see the angry walruses for who they really are, who they truly are deep down inside.

And one by one, the walruses leave the angry walruses to their own devices.

But no, that isn't the end of it; far from it. This only fuels the angry walruses, giving them more reasons to be angry; for them, they don't see the root of their troubles, but only feel that the world is caving in on them, the world is completely against them, the world is the enemy when they're only just trying to get through it, when in fact they are a plague.

So how do we end the angry walrus problem? Some people just say, let them be, ignore them and they will never bother anyone again, but this won't work since, as I've already mentioned, the angry walrus feeds off of negative events. Negative events and angry faces. Others say gather them up and nuke them into extinction, but because angry walruses are so pervasive in our population and may have infected all the walruses in some manner, it's only a matter of time before all walruses are deemed angry walruses.

My solution: teach them to FUCKING GET A LIFE. GET OVER YOURSELVES AND LEARN THAT YOU ALL AREN'T THE ONLY ONES WITH PROBLEMS. PLENTY OF OTHER PEOPLE SUFFER IN THIS WORLD, SO WHY THE MARTYR ACT? WHY ALL THIS "WHY ME? WHY ME?" SYNDROME? WHY SO FUCKING SERIOUS?

In closing, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevah

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 06 Aug 2009, 3:55 pm

Doc, GET FUCKING OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR BULLSHIT NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ISSUES.

Nobody fucking cares. This is a place for real problems.

Dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrProfessor

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 06 Aug 2009, 4:25 pm

Kevah wrote:
Doc, GET FUCKING OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR BULLSHIT NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ISSUES.

Nobody fucking cares. This is a place for real problems.

Dick.

BAWWWWWWWWW KEV HATES ME. NOW I HATE HIM TOO AND I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH I HATE HIM AND HOW MUCH HE HATES ME AND HOW MUCH I HATE HIM TOO! BAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 06 Aug 2009, 11:24 pm

Assholes are assholes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bekah

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 07 Aug 2009, 4:38 am

I burned my toast because I was dancing to Marvin Gaye.
I hate my life so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 21 Aug 2009, 8:52 am

Damn most guys are gay... or fugly

(T.T)
oh cain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Number of posts : 959

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 01 Sep 2009, 6:47 pm

Yeah! Men are pigs!

*oink oink*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleepBloop

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 13 Sep 2009, 11:02 pm

Eww... Doug, get that Swine away from me. We don't need that in this town. Everyone gets sick all the time as it is. '<.<
Weak southern immune systems you all have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cafecult.wikia.com
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 30 Sep 2009, 8:48 am

Why should I hold on to a person that all he wants to do is be obsessed with people that don't do shit for him.
I tried to erase him from my brain, and in turn have found someone who thinks that he can make everything better...
I don't remember half of our hours together. How is that fixing things? That for 5 or so hours I'm completely gone and don't have to think about how much the other kills me.

He won't even read this because he doesn't even remember it. He neither cares nor wants to be the same as we were.

we were so perfect, for those 2 years. perfect.
then he fucking messed everything up.
now i'm trash and he's flying high with his cyber girlfriend and best friends on the internet.

fuck him for making me how I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Number of posts : 959

Character sheet
Name: Samael

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 22 Dec 2009, 4:15 pm

it really sucks when both the kids are sick and the wifey is sick herself from worry and stress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darxzero
Admin

Number of posts : 612

Character sheet
Name: Drital Vesdrac
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 27 Jan 2010, 10:22 am

I'm not going to mention names, for the time being at least, because I do not want this spilling out onto Kong proper. The last thing Kong needs is conflict. Anyhow, to get to the point. There is a specific Kong member. Said member is petty, vindictive, cold, and manipulative. They seem to be acting out of sheer spite, and nothing else. What they are doing won't work, but still, it is infuriating that one is able to act as such on Kong. Not much else to say, so, /endrant. So Ms. Sakashi, come out into the open. Do. Your. Worst.

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   

Back to top Go down

A place to rant/vent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6