Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A place to rant/vent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
monodemono
Drama Drag Queen of Cafe Kong

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 15 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

Well I hope to someday become a mod and remedy that. As most of you know, I spend insane hours in the Cafe.
(also, fyi, please not I'm not asking to become a mod or saying, "Make me a mod" I'm simply mentioning my aspirations out loud)

Also, I agree, I'm soooo sick of old debates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
discoalienpro

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Character sheet
Name: Constans
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 15 Dec 2008, 7:06 pm

and i can confirm that mono would make a good mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name: Samael

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 16 Dec 2008, 7:13 am

As long as I'm not a mod, I'm cool with it.

Heck, if I was a mod, I'd be fine with mono being a mod. Then I wouldn't have to be there and could vanish and hang out with an alt-account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 16 Dec 2008, 9:12 am

^_^ I love you guys.

In other news: Omega3062's evil rain of terror is over. I sent an abusive user report in against him and Kong staff said they're issuing him an official warning, and if he refuses to comply, they will ban him. Next abusive user to take down: Tristant (major spammer with 5 alt accounts all made within the same hour because he kept getting silenced). Hopefully I won't have to, he seems to be behaving now, but he's extremely unpredictable, so we'll see. And sadly, I don't think anything can be done about Kphh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Number of posts : 244

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 17 Dec 2008, 12:11 pm

i hate being sick

that's all (for now)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 17 Dec 2008, 8:54 pm

(please excuse the caps and cursing, if the cursing is not allowed, let me know and i will edit the post and delete the cursing...)

GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAMN IT SON OF A BITCH COCK SUCKER MOTHER FUCKER! I FUCKING HATE KPHH SO FUCKING MUCH!

He has two alts that are similar to my screen name, and OrpheanMassecre has one too, and they went and they went and harassed Roleplay #1 using the alts, and totally ruined my good name T_T I was almost in tears! there's monodenono, monodenomo, monodamono, and I believe one other that I don't know about. Then they kept harassing me about it, it was my worst Kong experience yet. I had Omega telling me to stop spamming which was flat out annoying, Kphh was being a fucking douche, and I almost lost a close friend over the matter. Now they're spamming up the cafe with alts of Kphh. There's Kphh, Kqhh, Kbhh, Kdhh, Kchh, and I think one more that looks like Kphh but isn't. I called in a mod, but omg, it was horrible. I am extremely upset about the matter, Desi can give you a 3rd party perspective on the matter, she was there. After harassing me they were talking about having an orgy with her, which she appeared to be annoyed by, though responded well to (well as in she kept her cool). So today really really sucked in the cafe, and I am really upset, and I hope I NEVER get associated with the "raid" on the RP room, and I hope that the mono impersonation accounts are some day banned, as well as Kphh, and Omega3062. In other news, I would like thank Aerys, MrRubix, TheLetterB, and god_of_war for coming to the rescue. I was annoyed with afk mods that I whispered to 4 at once (doing so was suggested to me by a mod [forgot which one now, it was like a month ago]) and it turned out it was the ONE time that none of them are AFK, but it worked out for the better, they each jumped in on different offenses to stop different things instead of all piling up on the same topic. Well that's everything... I'm still pretty upset about what happened, and I hope no one ever associates me with what happened. Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 19 Dec 2008, 11:07 pm

I finally did it. I snapped... I submitted an abusive user report on Kphh. Also, Omega3062 has been banned, he made an alt, Omega3052. And yeah...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CameronValentine

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 20 Dec 2008, 11:01 am

Howdy y'all
This account has nothing to do with Kphh, it is not his account and he does not have any direct access into it. However, I'll be kind enough to forward a post on his behalf.

Anything said here is an opinion of Kphh and Kphh only, I don't support nor condemn his words and I prefer staying neutral in this one.
Count me as a messanger of sorts.

Kphh's post begins from under this line
----------------------------------------------

sup everybody?
i had the "pleasure" of reading this thread and i must say i'm alittle shocked. i will now bring attention to the blames that flew to no end at me in this thread.

first off there's theSeraph's post about me being an 'antagonist little git'. i'm down with that, no problem. but taking it to the extreme of saying i curse/flame/cuss out/intimidate everyone? that's alittle worse than what the truth really is.
sure, i may be unpleasent at times, but so can most of you.
the only people so far that recieve much "negative" attention from me, are the ones that piss me off, and by pissing me off i mean starting to act all cocky and pissy at me with no kind of reason what-so-ever, being all grammatically nazi at me for not using flawless capitalization, or just mocking my honest opinions.

surely the thing that has managed to upset you, theSeraph, the most - was that little half-assed "arguement" that was going on at the time about homosexual animals. somehow you have managed to get so upset at me to the extent of muting me. now i can understand if someone mutes me because i'm being generally unpleasent at him - but in your case, it was just pure hatred to my opinions and way of thought.
no worries, nothing's wrong with muting me, but holding grudge against me untill now because of that? hm, not making any sense to me.

i will now move on to monodemono, but i will return to explain what i meant by holding grudge.

mono my dear, with you i have no idea what the problem is.
honestly if there's a single person that i really didn't mean to upset, but still got terribly angry at me, it's you.
honestly, what is the WORST thing i have EVER did to you? i believe that was the monodenomo alt, and it was only for such a short period of time that i used that account.. merely 3 minutes. guess what? i havn't even logged on to that account ever since it was created. hell, i don't even remember the password.
about the usual stuff that gets you pissed - honestly, untill reading this thread i have no idea that it REALLY made you that mad.. i was sure you're kidding with me in the same sense that i was kidding with you.

just a few hours earlier i was trying to get a conversation going with you about how i feel after reading this thread. i'm sure you can agree it was a competley normal conversation with no kind of insults/flaming/teasing/jokes by me what-so-ever.
i'd like to point out some stuff you were saying tho: (nothing here has been faked in any sort of way, saying it HAS been faked is just plain lies on your behalf)

there's a pic that honestly shows my true opinion about our 'relationship'. for me, so far, it was only a little joke now and then while you were taking it on a more serious note. you can also see me trying to convince you to take it on a less serious note. at this point i don't mind the use of curses by your side.
anyhow,

here's me, saying (in my own special way) that there is no way i'm letting you stay mad at me, and not being my friend. i was honestly trying to solve everything with you and offer you a normal friendship, hinting that i won't let the situation remain as it is.. i was not willing to let go of my friendship offer.
altho, you were the one excessively cursing, flaming, insulting me to no end and what-not. tell me, is that not what you think of me? as some non-stopping cursing machine?
well, to me, it looked just the same about you. how would you think anyone would feel after he's offering his friendship to someone, only to recieve death wishes and insults from him? yeah..
(the thing at the bottom that's bearly visible, is me saying "dude that's alittle harsh")

but nontheless, i have not abandoned my quest on becoming friends with you, and i decided not to throw it all to heck just yet.
the following pic shows how the conversation ended;

...and ofcourse it was ridiculed by me Very Happy
it was really hilarious tho since you were having a hard time saying it, and ended up saying that in the normal chatroom and not the PM window ;D

remember my last request? a chance to make a final joke with you? well this was it.

returning to theSeraph and littlegoth's campaign against me..
(continued in the next post)

Last edited by CameronValentine on Sat 20 Dec 2008, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CameronValentine

Number of posts : 2

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 20 Dec 2008, 11:15 am

theSeraph, you and littlegoth keep going on about the "horrible" experience you've been through at the same day the room was filled with K_hh's. altho, you keep twisting facts and ignore important ones while keeping the negative line of thought against me.

fact: there were at no less than FOUR moderators on at that time, and about as much as five or six CK regulars under K_hh handles. why do i remind this? well, they could ALL vouch for the fact that NO spamming or insulting took place what-so-ever.
mono, you've said some of the K's were trying to "make an orgy" with littlegoth? what on earth is wrong with you man? there were moderators present yet nobody got banned - would that seem normal to you? you really think FOUR moderators could ignore anything being said about an orgy with ANYONE?
i need to remind you also, that out of EVERYONE that were active in the room at the time, besides the moderators ofcourse, the only people that did not take part in this were theSeraph, littlegoth, and monodemono - that's about it.
if you'd ask me, or anyone that took part in it - the room was never THAT united, and everyone had a great time.
- http://cafekong.motionforum.net/kongregate-f7/total-awesomeness-t60.htm#2441 , if you will.

apperantly theSeraph, it seemed to tick you off that everyone were making a K account, instead of flaming/muting me, or telling me to piss off.
admit it and try not to lie this time - it was honestly fun that day, and nothing that violates the rules happen.
hell - TheLetterB has approved for us to have the chain-message that said "CAFE KONG!" in order to get a screenshot.
...mind you, it was monodmono himself that was going "c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker" everytime we tried doing that, which only lead to me finally muting him, and TheLetterB giving him a harsh tone that he should stop.

theSeraph, while you or littlegoth are present at the room i do not even speak towards you, and i never have. if you ask me? i think you guys are boring to no end, and that's why i don't even try taking the chance on having even an exchange of words with you. at some point, littlegoth let me know that apperantly i've wished for her to die. she too, can vouch for the fact that i was shocked hearing that and immediatly i have appologized, letting her know that sometimes i spit out "please die" to random directions AS A JOKE.
kind of my version of the ages old *facepalm* or *headdesk*

guys, stop making such a demon out of me. hell mono you convinced Darx somehow not to approve my registration to the forums, which is something so elitist that made me rethink our friendship really (heh just kidding).
but seriously - i'm not that bad if you're not a dick with me, not insulting my opinions, not mocking my grammar or my spelling, or being gaywads in general. i've got many people saying "if i knew how nice you are i'd never address you as a troll" - and they are damn right.

this is where i end my reasoning, it's now up to you to keep being oversensitive on purpose towards anything that even relates to me.

thank you and good night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 20 Dec 2008, 2:08 pm

Quote :
Kphh said:
first off there's theSeraph's post about me being an 'antagonist little git'. i'm down with that, no problem. but taking it to the extreme of saying i curse/flame/cuss out/intimidate everyone? that's alittle worse than what the truth really is.
sure, i may be unpleasent at times, but so can most of you.
the only people so far that recieve much "negative" attention from me, are the ones that piss me off, and by pissing me off i mean starting to act all cocky and pissy at me with no kind of reason what-so-ever, being all grammatically nazi at me for not using flawless capitalization, or just mocking my honest opinions.

Actually, my only problem with Kp is that he's antagonistic little git. There are times when he's perfectly sociable, and during those times, he's perfectly fine to be around.

But then there are the days when he sits in CK and responds negatively to any and everything anyone says. Now, if it were all playful, that'd be one thing. Loki, for example (anyone seen Loki around lately anyways?). Loki will respond with some mildly crude things. But after a time it's apparent that it's all a joke. The responses are always the same. Kp however will tailor the things he says specifically to what's going on, specifically to target people speaking. That moves from the realm of being all in play and joviality to the realm of personal attacks.

The whole users with multiple alts patterned after one person's name - whether it's done maliciously (and I honestly don't think its been quite into the realm of the malicious just yet), or done without someone's approval (ala the mono-deal), or with someone's permission (as in the multiple K*hhs), I just find rather annoying. New users coming in can find it intimidating. And typically, as in the case with several of the K*hhs, people are finding it an excuse to hide behind a alt name and be as insulting as they want to be. Why? Because they see the original handle-user as being insulting, so they emulate that with their own K*hh handle. Out of solidarity? Out of mockery? Out of spite? *shrugs* Who knows.

I don't see the hordes of K*hhs as Kp's problem, tho. Those are other people doing things and they're responsible for their own bad behavior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Number of posts : 153

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 20 Dec 2008, 4:42 pm

there was no name calling... offensive stuff... nothing with the K-HH alts.
just saying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
War_Wrecker

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Arkstam
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 21 Dec 2008, 7:07 am

remember when laxaria came and started waving around his orange M? Very Happy that was great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darxzero
Admin

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character sheet
Name: Drital Vesdrac
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 22 Dec 2008, 9:09 am

I have had it with burnstuff...

For any of you who don't know about him, every single time somebody posts an achievement, burnstuff copies and pastes the exact same achievement. This gets annoying as hell, especially if it is a busy time and he happens to be on. The second thing about him is that, if someone calls him out on it, all he does is say "Does that offend you?", and if someone says that it is spam, he will ask "Does spam offend you?", as if offending people is the only way of breaking the rules. The problem lies with the fact that he can't be silenced, as he only copy-pastes achievements, and they can be few and far between, meaning that he can't be silenced on spam reasons. For god's sake... god-damn intellitrolls...

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 22 Dec 2008, 8:18 pm

Darx: I believe burnstuff is mortaldude8's alt, they type almost exactly the same, and they do the same things.

In other news: CameronValentine is officially on my shit list for life. He can die a horrible fiery death in hell like the piece of shit he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 23 Dec 2008, 11:32 am

aww... wha'did CV do? Or do I even want to know. I probably don't want to know, do I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 23 Dec 2008, 1:22 pm

He was just being a major ass, shockingly enough, we worked things out. Omega3062 though is on my shit list for life. He's so annoying. He's harassing me by pretending we're friends and that I'm pretending that we're not. It's soooooo annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
War_Wrecker

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Arkstam
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 24 Dec 2008, 8:04 pm

i am angry that anniepi isnt going on kongregate Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 27 Dec 2008, 11:59 am

yeah, anniepi must needs be on more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Number of posts : 244

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 28 Dec 2008, 3:19 pm

A reply to Kphh that he might never see...

If you really want to know my problem with you, here it is..

You insulted me and my life choices and when I tried to explain them to you, you knocked them even more saying that not only was it disgusting, but that REAL people don't do things like that..

Then, you proceeded to belittle me and another girl to the point where we BOTH LEFT THE ROOM because of the hate you were spouting at us and our choices (and she's not come back since really).. Telling us we're not real women, and other hurtful things when you don't know a darned thing about it.. or us.

Another time is when you started slamming Seraph about something he said, and demanded proof... and no matter WHAT proof was put before you it wasn't enough, and as you demanded you insulted saying we were idiots and the like because we didn't share your beliefs...

Then, i was ignoring you and someone said they like pie.. when i replied about liking pie what my favourite type was, and that's when you decided to jump in and then you said that people who like my fave kind should choke on said pie and die...

and that day, when i said you and the k_hh clan were harassing people, i would say something then one would mock me... but i generally ignored the lot of you... and when i said you attacked rp1, i meant it as you went and posted at them for a bit... because you all CALLED it an attack.. and when asked, I posted what YOU said.. not my opinion of it, because i didn't go watch you..
And, the lot of k_hh's were being annoying, but if you recall, i pretty much ignored it unless you said something to me when i was trying to talk to someone else...

Intolerance and ignorance are two of my massive pet peeves, the only thing worse than that is lying to me... You've proven your ignorance on subjects and when we try to enlighten you, you throw our words back in our faces with insults.. And you've been intolerant about many subjects, throwing out derogatory remarks to anyone who tries to talk to you about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 06 Jan 2009, 9:01 pm

ugh *bangs head on wall*

Wouldn't you [if you are not a guy... imagine you are...] want to be with someone who is willing to do anything ANYTHING just to win you over?

[quite thinking its you now, and just read]

Wouldn't you rather spend your last days spending time with the person you are the closest to, oh wait i forgot ... someone is not your "bestfriend" even though that someone made you their best. so forget that. someone else now fills your place in the best friend area.
Wouldn't you want to do what she wants to do? Especially if that is something that feels good... no... great!... that someone thinks is great... do you not think its great? too bad for someone... she needs it... and wants you to give it.

You don't understand.
It's a craving, a desire. It's unnatrual, it's unusual. You wouldn't understand because, of course, don't want the same things.
So i'll wait as the time ticks by, these last few days...
Maybe it'll mean something to someone to hear it from you
"Do you want to... You know... "
must i explain? well, two words...
vikki time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 07 Jan 2009, 8:15 pm

ok so maybe you'll think of that rant as selfish, that i'm not thinking of you
but what did you do today to me?
You weren't thinking of me.
Hurt,rejected,leftout,unloved,lastplace.
no wonder you see him as a threat, he's there when you don't want to be.
I had a wonderful time. I got to play his brand new guitar and got to listen to songs he learned. Jake even sat in my lap and tried to lick my face. Oh, and about those songs... i got to hear even a Paramore song that he is learning, without me even asking. He thinks paramore is pretty cool, and isn't afraid of saying it either.
I hope i dont see you tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day.
I want to tell you you're uninvited to the mall Friday.
I'm thinking you can't go tho, because depending on what time it is, you might be picking up your mom. Can you tell me the time just so i can make sure so i plan the mall thing EXACTLY when you can't come. And then Sat i'll be focusing on the most important thing in my life. ME, and MY education.
You took me away from something that is now more of a priority. sure a 0/10 isnt that bad in something i have an a in anyway. but it's the principal.

So, we've made our lists. I can see that. I know yours and i hope you know mine.

Don't expect me to drop anything for you again. You won't for me.
So, like i said in the txt
Fuck it. i just wont.

If the dice lands on 2 billion then i'll put you as my number 1
[ha, i do believe you call that a "never going to happen" and that is, like your chance with me]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dice Roller 1.0

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 07 Jan 2009, 8:15 pm

The member 'vquesadilla' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Basic Dice' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Basic Dice' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 09 Jan 2009, 7:49 am

And i'm upset kongregate is totally blocked at my school, and i think this will be too. ggrrr monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 13 Jan 2009, 3:14 pm

I kinda wish I'd posted this rant a few minutes ago while I was still worked up, but here it is now. I'm so fucking sick of, well, a lot of things. I'll start with... I'm sick of sometimes when I ask someone (this almost always applies to girls, but I've seen guys do it too) a question, and then they're all, "Well if you hate me so much ____" Did I say I hated you? NO! So what the fuck?! I'm SOOO sick of that. Also, I'm sick of being harassed for making observations. E.g. I mentioned that last bit earlier in the chat, and someone was all, "DON'T MAKE FUN OF WOMEN!" I fucking didn't you twit! But excuse me for not asking permission before making an observation. Another thing I'm sick of, this same person was looking for special treatment for being a foster child. Double standard much? God that pissed me off. And then, every time thinks would calm down even the slightest bit, this person (btw, the user name is iZwonk, I just keep saying person because I don't know if it's a guy or girl) would say thank you to me in the most sarcastic way, and then bitch at me for not letting things calm down. Yeah, after you were a cocky rude little twit? You can just kiss my ass if you think you're getting away with that shit. Another thing bugging me, when you inform someone of a rule or two, and then their either, "This is the internet" or "You think you're god don't you?" or "Jeez, I can't do anything here can I?" Maybe you'd have a clue if your head wasn't shoved so far UP YOUR ASS! So then a little while later, I was getting crap because someone asked a question, and I was answering it to the best of my ability, "Omg, are you still going on about that?" YOU FUCKING ASKED! Don't ask questions if you don't want answers! And another thing that bugs me, when someone's like, "You're just a loser with no friends." and then I have like half of cafe kong chiming up to go "mono's awesome". The mono's awesome part is the good part, it's the fact that trolls assume I'm just some dweeb that pisses me off. Keep up the good work guys. Oh and while I'm at it, I'll rant about something from a few weeks ago. If you're going to say, "Everyone's ignoring me." or "Everyone hates me." or "Everything's my fault." Make sure it's true first! But what's worse is... I tell someone that it's not true, I even go through the trouble of picking out specific bits of evidence, AND THEY DON'T LISTEN! WTF! Also, when someone is in a mood where they bite your head off for something really small and miniscule, GET OFF THE COMPUTER THEN! Or at least get off msn and kongchat. It's total bullshit. What's worse is when I then suggested that to the person, and they go, "No, I'm busy talking to my friend." First of all, I'm watching this person tear their friends apart, second of all, so I'm not a friend? Gee thanks... Another thing that annoys me is Sakuya blowing up in my face when I'm being RIGHT. Furthermore, I didn't notice her ONE TIME and she blew up in my face about it. I even apologized, but no, that's not enough for the great Sakuya. And she's all, "afk doesn't mean away from kong" WELL YOU'RE STILL AWAY FROM THE CHAT! FACT IS FACT! YOU'VE ADMITTED TO IT! I'm also sick of ranting. Why do I have to rant? Because of fucking morons. So therefore, I'm sick of fucking morons, because then I'd be in a much better mood, much more often. *sighs* I think I'm done here now. On a happy note, thecooldude has been permabanned from Kong.

P.S. Forgot to mention. I corrected one person's spelling from staid to stayed ONE TIME, and that person blew up in my face. WHAT THE FUCK! I'm trying to be helpful and teach you the English language? If you have a problem with it, go to one of the Any Language chat rooms on Kong, there's plenty! I'm no grammar nazi like Core, but jesus people, say thanks once in a while!

*edit*
Here I go some more! Gee things have been going great lately. I'm so sick of useless fucking people. By that I mean friends who are shitty friends. I'm talking to this one friend of mine, and she started being overly thick headed and stuff, so before getting annoyed and stuff, I said, "Look, I'm not in a great mood right now, I'll talk to you later, okay?" "Don't bother jackass." and she blocked me! (I have a way of knowing when I'm blocked on instant messengers) What the fuck? Some friend she is! Not to mention this one friend of mine, whenever we talk, I do ALL the talking. However, I ran out of things to say a long time ago, so it'll just be some random question every once in a blue moon in a sad attempt to strike up a conversation, but she never fucking says anything. Most of the time it's "Why?" "I'm just trying to make a conversation." "Oh." Without even answering whatever my question is. Then when I call her out on it, she's like, "No no! I really like you!" Well she can just kiss my ass too. Another three friends are NEVER around, and they wonder why I'm annoyed when they act like it's no big deal. Well I'm always here for you, where are you when I have my problems? Well thanks for nothing. I'm so sick of bad friends. Fucking useless assholes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 15 Jan 2009, 5:21 am

:/ my tummy hurts and i'm hungry and it's 7:20 in the morning and i wont get food till 6 pm Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   

Back to top Go down

A place to rant/vent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next