Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A place to rant/vent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VQuesadilla

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Fri 16 Jan 2009, 9:14 pm

littlegoth wrote:
I know that there are times that you just need to get something off your chest, a place to rant and rave and be angry... and sometimes it helps to have others be able to read it.. gives it some validation.. so.. I'm hoping this post can provide that for those who need it..

I would also add...

In times like these: Example
VQuesadilla: But i dont wish to be an attention whore. perhaps i'll rant on the rant page!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 21 Jan 2009, 7:24 pm

pale
so maybe i'm not up to her standards.
maybe i dont want to see her
maybe i dont trust
maybe you just will never understand, and i'll never want to tell you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 24 Jan 2009, 10:32 pm

please give me my pills and wine so i can drift away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono
Drama Drag Queen of Cafe Kong

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 1:08 am

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! Why can't people just be fucking happy for once? I was happy today, until I got home. Then I had my cousin bitching about one thing, one friend another, etc... A total of eight people ruined my mood by being whiney and bitchy. And just now, I stopped at the end of that last sentence because a NINETH person just imed me with bitchy problems. I was having a good day you miserable fucks! What the hell is wrong with you people? And for the love of god, the things you people were bitching about were either incredibly miniscule, or of your own doing. Let's get something straight. If someone doesn't do their college essays, and fails their classes, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BITCH ABOUT THEIR MOM HARASSING THEM FOR FAILING AND NOT DOING THEIR WORK! Further more, you can't bitch that you're having a hard time finding a boyfriend IF YOU JUST DUMPED ONE YESTERDAY! You can't bitch about how you have to write two essays in one night, and study for your final which you have to ace because you have an F in the class and will have that F otherwise, IF YOU DIDN'T DO ANY WORK THE WHOLE SEMESTER, AND PUT OFF YOUR ESSAYS TILL THE NIGHT BEFORE THEY'RE DUE! Don't bitch about getting a DUI... IF YOU WERE DRIVING DRUNK YOU MORON! Don't bitch to me about being closer friends with your friend than I am with you, if you make ZERO EFFORT IN OUR FRIENDSHIP. I'm sick of menial issues and people making themselves miserable. So everyone, fuck off, I'm sick of your problems.

(Fyi, only one person this rant is directed to is a Kong user, so ignore the "you"s and such)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: That time again   Sun 01 Feb 2009, 1:42 pm

It's that time again. When i start thinking it's not worth it. That i'm not one. or at least two. I don't care anymore. or i think i don't. I probably do care though.... no crying on my homework because thats bad.
I don't want to trust her because she's given me no reason to. and i dont think i can. just like i cant trust you.
maybe for once...my parents are right...

just drop it. drop you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 04 Feb 2009, 12:00 am

CK forums have been kinda dead lately, so I think I'll liven things up with a lovely little rant...

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF...

People (as usual).
I'm sick of people going out of their way to make themselves sound crazy. "I don't sleep anymore because all I get is nightmares." "Man I'm tired, goodnight." Uhhhhhh, what happened to not sleeping? Oh I know what happened to it, you're a fat fucking liar who just seeks whorish fucking attention. I'm sick of the blatant lies, it's such fucking bullshit. For the love of god people, you don't need to lie to make yourself seem different (especially not with a mental issue, what the fuck is wrong with people?) I'm just so fucking sick of peoples shit, and If I had a genie, my first wish would be to be the last person on earth. So you people better hope I don't get a genie, because if I do, you're all FUCKED! Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 04 Feb 2009, 1:29 pm

Anyone saw Tyra banks today?????
IS THAT GOING TO BE ME!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!
I CAN FUCKING BET IT WILL!!!!

I'm still watching it and... lovely...
stupid guy. stupid family. or rather lack of a family.
I love how he made an excuse for being blind...
I love his excuse. I've heard it before.

wow. why don't you just practice incest.

My heart goes out to you women of hurt!
He obviously can't handle a real women. he can't handle responsibility. he can't handle anything.

pah! and that's ONE segment... there's at least 2 more.
can't wait to hear other excuses and reasons.... can't wait to see what will happen in my future..

WOAH!!!
one dude WANTS incest!!!!! That bastard!!!!

Why is the world cursed with cute guys that... well... never want anyone in the world??
*watches more*
Don't let that bastard touch you. he doesnt love you! *facepalm*
Don't touch her! she's a homewrecker!!! noo! its not an AW! ha... she said so...

exactly, you're trying to make it better but inside there's something wrong.
"we" try to include you in things.... that's the problem...
*watches*
an ultimatum. good. if not...
HA. YES. another excuse for being blind. "it is what it is..." leave his ass then... There's no room for you.

ok i should stop talking.... i'm getting hungry...

cheers so yay! i'm fucked!
but i dont give a shit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Wed 04 Feb 2009, 1:30 pm

monodemono wrote:
CK forums have been kinda dead lately, so I think I'll liven things up with a lovely little rant...

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF...

People (as usual).
I'm sick of people going out of their way to make themselves sound crazy. "I don't sleep anymore because all I get is nightmares." "Man I'm tired, goodnight." Uhhhhhh, what happened to not sleeping? Oh I know what happened to it, you're a fat fucking liar who just seeks whorish fucking attention. I'm sick of the blatant lies, it's such fucking bullshit. For the love of god people, you don't need to lie to make yourself seem different (especially not with a mental issue, what the fuck is wrong with people?) I'm just so fucking sick of peoples shit, and If I had a genie, my first wish would be to be the last person on earth. So you people better hope I don't get a genie, because if I do, you're all FUCKED! Cheers! Very Happy

DONT WISH ME AWAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThreeCageHit

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: oy, fuck   Mon 09 Feb 2009, 11:01 pm

Ok, I am fucking sick of goddamned everything. I am tired of life, tired of the way my friends in RL fuck me over, tired of sleeping, tired of my dreams, tired of being awake, tired of only looking forward to dreams that let me down. I am tired of the pills they make me take, tired of me when I am not on the pills they make me take. I am tired of my parents being on my case, tired of them flipping shit for every little thing, tired of not being able to live up to their hopes and dreams, tired of not being as good as i could be. I am tired of sitting here, at my computer, only hoping that I will feel better, tired of only being able to listen to Nine Inch Nails, tired of not feeling happy. I am tired of only being able to think about the girl who used me for sex when I wanted love, tired of being passed by for assholes, tired of giving advice on relationships when I haven't been in one for over a year and a half, tired of spending nights alone, arms wrapped around a pillow. I am tired of being left out, tired of being thrown away, tired of being the ear for everyone, even if I just want to help friends, that is not all I am for. I am tired of being stuck in my own misery, tired of wanting to harm myself, tired of wanting to end it, tired of FUCKING HATING EVERYTHING.

Most of all, I am FUCKING tired of myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThreeCageHit

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sat 14 Feb 2009, 11:06 pm

i feel so helpless, every time something goes wrong i just curl up into a depressed state, and then my dad gets pissed. the only time im really happy is when im out with friends. i am never happy at home, and i cant do anything about that, and i cant do anything when at home. i feel like there is no way to get out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darxzero
Admin

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character sheet
Name: Drital Vesdrac
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 15 Feb 2009, 12:33 pm

Gah..................................... He's back............. That goddamn burnstuff is back! And I still can't remove him...... cross the line, damn you! CROSS... THE... BLOODY... LINE! I am sick to death of him, and sick to death of not being able to do anything about it. Just a 15 minute respite... even just 5 if it were possible... Please someone tell me, why won't this guy stop? What is so hard about being normal for 5 bloody minutes?! I apologise if this is hard to read, but I am so damn annoyed with the guy... You know the edge? He's pushed me so far over, I'm in the middle of the damn ocean. In fact, forget the ocean, I'm in another bloody country. In fact, forget crossing the line. He should change his password by hitting his keyboard a few times, and then log off. *takes deep breaths*

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 15 Feb 2009, 3:23 pm

Yeah, there's a lot of old trolls rising back up, like bubmobile was spamming a lil while ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zelda_lover

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 15 Feb 2009, 8:12 pm

OK heres my rant subject : family
Well I know they mean well and all, but they annoy me a little too much, mom is such a spas over stupid little things, like I failed science by 3% this year, talked to my teacher and he said I could do a bonus prject to pass, my mom dosent care about that, soo she still took useage of my TV away. Also I like to sleep in on school days, soo I don't normally go to first block, my mom would be hella pissed if she knew I ditched...Anyways I changed my first block cause it was gym and I hated being sweaty and gross for the whole rest of the day soo I changed it to last block with the grade 10-11 ( I'm grad 9 but taller+stronger than most 9 's) and I was going to change my elective to first block but then thought screw it sooo i just got a free study block to catch up on work you didnt do at home ( I like nerver do my work because I'm a lazy ass). then she gets all freaked out because I wanted to do computer class last year, but I think its boring now because for on e its a total sausage fest with a bunch of nerds. Soo she wonders why I dropped that and got study block, well it was kinda soo I could do work but also soo I didnt get in trouble for ditching first block. Also a couple years ago she took her firtt trip to mexico with my aunt. then she goes again with me, and now it's close to my birthday and she's leaving again without me even though she said she would take me after the second time she got back. Soo she leaves wensday the 18th I think.. soo i have to clean my room because she says my g-mom will be like wtf why is his room soo messy, soo I have to lcean that up, and its sunday and she's freaking out for me to clean up like she's leaving tommorow. That's all i have for now, doubt anyone will even read this but meh.
Grandma: First she has way to much free time on her hands because she dosent work anymore, and calls like 2-3 times a day about stupid shit, I know she's just lonely and all but still i need a break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Sun 15 Feb 2009, 8:15 pm

Welcome to the rant section zelda, believe you me when I say this, you'll be on this topic a LOT. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThreeCageHit

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 16 Feb 2009, 12:41 am

im tired of life. i am just mentally and emotionally exhausted. day in, day out, it is all the same. i wake up, i fight with my parents, i sit at the computer, i go to bed. maybe i go out with friends somewhere in there... then i come home, sit at the computer dreading having to go to bed, just because i dont want to wake up and face another day. i feel like i feel like the only way to break this cycle is to end it. and by all that i deem holy, i can not see myself living past 21. what the hell do i do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 16 Feb 2009, 12:50 am

Dunno man. The only reason I haven't offed myself is just curiosity. I'm just curious as to where life is going to take me or as to what's going to happen next. Otherwise, I feel like my life is done, and I'd gladly off myself. So if you were me, you'll just not do it to see in a few years where you'll be living, or what job you're going to have, or if tomorrow you'll get hit by a car or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog2509

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 16 Feb 2009, 9:42 am

Rawr. Bdog is here now. Anyways...TCH-I don't see myself living much longer than that either, but that's mostly said due to my eating habits. Wink But anyways... MRGH. People piss me off. What is it about dang holiday seasons that brings out the trolls in everyone?! The day before valentines it was the mod and woman hating loving cupid trolls, then on valentines it was one set of 50 trolls and complete idiots after the next, the day after being the complete horrid aftermath of troll herds, and even today continues. Now the kong thieves with that pathetic website. Honestly, they stole every aspect of the design and made it look crappier!A month now I've been off monster..Still want one. Atleast 20 idiots claimed "oh, it will go away in a week". Bull. Still a month and doctors "Don't know, sorry",i in their own words whatever the hell is wrong now. A thousand bucks to sit in a chair for 4 hours, answer 4 questions, and take a couple vials of blood and run some stupid tests that all came back useless? Are hospitals *just* there to rip us off? Last time I needed stitches, 200 bucks a piece. What the hell? Now this guy in village. Is there any way to get rid of him? He always pushes it, he always gets on everyones nerves, he always spams swears and insults people, and we all know how young he is, he just won't admit it anymore. And he always has that next alt and pushes it JUST to the dang line of being silenced then leaves and comes back 10 minutes later. Also, what's with walls? They are so strange. I hate you walls. You abusive drywall freaks! *runs off crying* That is all. The random rants of an insane gamer... *Trails off, train of thought derails* Good night. Oh, and I'm dieing for some calamari.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 16 Feb 2009, 1:24 pm

Sounds rough Bdog, feels nice to get it all out huh? I love this thread. Thank you Desi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zelda_lover

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 16 Feb 2009, 3:14 pm

After reading some comments on this forum, I noticed under your name it gives you sign piscis cancer ect then it gives you an animal. Well I am certainly NOT a damn dog, screw them piscis are FISH get it right, geez.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 16 Feb 2009, 3:39 pm

>.> It's based on your birthday dude. The first one is your astrological sign, the second one is your chinese zodiac. Did you type in a fake bday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 16 Feb 2009, 6:59 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NOT FAIR! I died on the last boss of the last wave of the last level of the fuels of war campaign in balloon wars T_T Now I have to do all 13 waves over again just to get the imp T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThreeCageHit

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 16 Feb 2009, 10:36 pm

WHAT THE F*CK!!! ok, its 1:30 am for me, and my dad is heading to bed. i see he is about to put the damn dish washer on, which is one room over from me. i was going to be going to bed, so i ask him not to put it on. He starts snapping at me, then yelling at me... its damn 1:30 in the morning! now imma be up all night... great... hes gonna yell at me tomorrow afternoon for that when i get up... Not my damn fault... gonna blame me though.

oh, this is swell... fucking parents wont give me rides anywhere any more... thats it. empty blood vessels sounds really swell right about now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Mon 16 Feb 2009, 11:27 pm

Three, just remember, there are people who have it worse than you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VQuesadilla

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 17 Feb 2009, 6:09 am

Least I'm not a starving kid in africa with no internetz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   Tue 17 Feb 2009, 6:55 pm

They has internetz now, go read amazon, lol. Anyhoo, I meant more like a friend of mine who is abused daily by her parents.
shit...

shit...

shit...

shit...

SHITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T Omega3062 is back... Why god why?! It was nice and quiet without him! UUUGGGHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to rant/vent   

Back to top Go down

A place to rant/vent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next