Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
littlegoth

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Tue 02 Dec 2008, 7:07 am

Your rainbow is strongly shaded violet.

What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Tue 02 Dec 2008, 7:53 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Tue 02 Dec 2008, 8:27 am

Go to http://www.urbandictionary.com and enter the answers to the following questions in the search box then post the best result.

1. Your Name: desi

Word derived from Sanskrit. Means "one from our country"; a national opposed to a foreign. Usually refers to people from India, Pakistan, & Bangladesh.

For Indians/Pakistanis/Bengalis abroad, it has become a term that mainly identifies another fellow Indian/Pakistani/Bengali
Yo that guy must be desi, he's brown and hes speaking punjabi!

2. Your Age: 30

Also written as ---30---, -30-, /30/ or ###.

Typography and news media shorthand meaning "end of story."
And they all lived happily ever after. The End.

-30-

3. One of Your Friends: Doug

Someone who owns everyone at online games. Especially Surajs. Slightly gauche, but otherwise has plenty of friends.

Meaning pure brilliance which makes everyone around what is being described feel smarter.
Just by being around Erin, I feel smarter. He must be Doug.

I'm so jealous. That Doug has been beating me at every game we've played so far.

4. What should you be doing? Cleaning

Action that people do when bored.
Involve taking a pile of junk and moving it to somewhere else in the house.

I did some cleaning. My desk is empty now. But don't look in the wardrobe.

5. Favorite Color: Purple

1. An adjective to describe something worthy of being epic. If something deserves the status of epic, you award it with purple.

2. Another word for particular level of gear in the online game World of Warcraft. Gear on epic level is purple.

1. This, my friend, is epic win. I'm giving it purple.

2. OMG DUDEZ I LEIK SOOOO WON DAT PURP HUNTER WEAPONZ IN LAST NITES RAID YAY

6. Birthplace: Milwaukee

A city that began on the banks of the Milwaukee River and Lake Michagan in the 1830's. Shiltz, Blatz, Pabst, Miller, and many other breweries started here. The 1970's saw a decline in industry and Milwaukee was added to the rust belt city list. Deteriationg factories and homes litter the inner city, but downtown and the far east-side is sprawling. Million dollar condos on Farwell avenue, the re-birth of the Historic 3rd Ward, and Brady Street are just a few positives of Milwaukee's progress. Also just northwest of downtown used to be the worst area that you prayed that you wouldn't never to set foot in. Now the area near Johnson's Park is slowly improving and drug houses from this area are being revitalized. Also gang violence has declined since the "Notorious 90's" when homicides reached there highest in 1991 with 168 murders. In 2004 homicides took a drastic dip to only 88, but then recoiled to the cities average of 125 per year. Homicides have stayed relatively low lately in the city despite the growing number of shootings, because of the great care that homicide team in area hospitals give. There where approx. 640 shootings in 2005, that number skyrocketed to over 800 shootings in 2006. So far in April there have been 28 homicides, but once June, July and August roll around those numbers go up. Milwaukee will some day be a safer city, and don't think Milwaukee is a bad ass city(take a look at Camden NJ, New Orleans, and others). It is a very diverse city, has one of the best theater district's in the country, a phenomenal art museum, zoo, and a horticultural conservatory(The Domes). There is lots of great food, places to stay, and it has the largest music festival in the world!
Milwaukee, has lots of great food and entertainment

7. Last Person You Talked To: Aunt Mae

Aunt Mae isn't defined yet

8. One of your nicknames: des

Data Encryption Standard - A standard method of encrypting and decrypting data, developed by the US National Bureau of Standards.
I can't believe we cracked the bank's DES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Number of posts : 959

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Tue 02 Dec 2008, 8:48 am

Your rainbow is shaded indigo and gray.

What is says about you: You are an elegant person. You appreciate cities, technology, and other great things people have created. You depend on modern technology and may feel uncomfortable without it. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Tue 02 Dec 2008, 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Tue 02 Dec 2008, 9:19 am

1. Your Name: Doug
A fantastic life changing cartoon that was aired on Nickelodeon during the 90s. It was later purchased by the Disney Corporation and went completely downhill thereafter.

The show "Doug" marks the trials and tribulations of a ten-haired, big nosed, green vest wearing, 11 year old boy with a humouous middle name (Yancey). Douglas Yancey Funnie (his full name) lives in a town called Bluffington with his family and faithful dog named none other than Porkchop. One of Doug's favorite activities includes writing in his journal and hanging out at the Honkerburger with his best friend Mosquito "Skeeter" Valentine. Skeeter is an odd creature at best. At first glance, he is a blue colored semi-retarded suburban child who can make an unlimited amount of odd sounds. His trademark sound being a "honk honk" noise, if you will. However, in one episode we learn that Skeeter is in fact a certified genius.

Doug and Skeeter, as well as almost every child in Bluffington, are madly in love with the famous rock group called The Beets. The Beets are responsible for such decade defining hits as "I need more allowance", "Killer Tofu", "Shout your lungs out", and "Where's my sock?".

Doug was indeed a brilliant show that was way beyond it's time. It defined my childhood as well as millions of other childrens'. Doug's Nickelodeon years were the happiest times of his life. He never grew up, always wore shorts, and inched ever so close to finally winning the heart of his mulatto love interest, Patti Mayonnaise. However, once Doug moved on over to Disney, he changed drastically. His personality was completely altered, not to mention he changed his clothes quite often. This move was a shock and a horrible mistake. The only proper thing to do now is to kill Doug off for he has been tainted by the poison tentacles of the Disney Corporation.
Doug is so fucking hot that I want to have hot nasty kinky sex with him for an entire month.

2. Your Age: 34
Slang for anal sex, similar to 69 or 89.

The 3 represents a butt while the 4 represents the top vie of a man holding his penis towards the butt-hole.
I'm gonna let my boyfriend 34 me this thursday.

3. One of Your Friends: Desi
one hot baller chick. any boy to treat any "desi" wrong is an idiot.
desi's are one of a kind. they will go far in life and always be faithful.
that boy was stupid for dumping that desi.

4. What should you be doing? Working
The opposite of EA Games.
This game is working!

5. Favorite Color: Blue
The feeling when u wake up at 7 in the morning and remembering it's a monday.
"i got the monday blues"

6. Birthplace: Hartsville
Hartsville isn't defined yet.

7. Last Person You Talked To: a Patron
One that supports, protects, or champions someone or something, such as an institution, event, or cause; a sponsor or benefactor.
a patron of the arts.

8. One of your nicknames: seraph
1. The highest order of the hierarchy of angels. They are said to be the caretakers of God's throne. pictured to have 6 wings, or 3 sets of 2 wings

2. The guardian of the Oracle in the Matrix Trilogy. He is refered to as "Wingless" and he states that his job is to "protect that which matters most".
1. oh wow SIX wings?!

2. Dude, did you just see Seraph own that guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darxzero
Admin

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Character sheet
Name: Drital Vesdrac
Race: Drow

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sat 06 Dec 2008, 5:06 am

Your rainbow is intensely shaded green, gray, and violet.

What is says about you: You are a creative person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality. You depend on modern technology and may feel uncomfortable without it.

Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sat 06 Dec 2008, 5:08 am

Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sat 06 Dec 2008, 5:35 am

1: Your Name: Gareth

Eating your lunch at your desk, while surfing the web. Then, once you've finished, take an hour long lunch break.

2: Your Age: 16

The age of consent in most countries.

3: One of Your Friends: Mark

A person identified as an easy target, or "sucker". A mark is always the short end of a joke or scam, and is never let in on whats going on. A mark is usually being cheated out of money. It's origin is from old English traveling carnivals from the late 1800s to early 1900s, where workers would refer to people paying to see thier made up shows and games a "mark". not from urban gangsters like most people think. Mark is also the origin to the term "smark" or "smart mark" which is a person who know's he/she is being scammed.

4: What Should You Be Doing? : Revising

Revising isn't defined yet.

5: Favourite Colour: Black

1.Darkness, a dark colour, the colour of this text is black.

2.A race - The black race can range from African american to polynesian.

6: Birthplace: Gloucester

Town on the middle peninsula of Virginia, consisting of Gloucester Point and Gloucester Court House.

Also known as Gloucester County.

Most people who live in the Hampton Roads area are not exactly sure what is contained in this county. I would not blame them if they did not know what to think about the place.

Note: Don't drink the water.

7: Last Person You Talked To: An Evangelist

Used to refer to someone that preaches a cause with devotion to the topic. Taken from the use of the word Evangelist to refer to someone that preached the good work of the protestant church, usually in the form of a missionary.

8: One Of Your Nicknames: Darx

Darx isn't defined yet.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Thu 11 Dec 2008, 2:29 pm

THE LIFE EXPERIENCE TEST
--------------------------------

Overall, you have partaken in 110 out of 169 possible life experiences.
Your average life experience score is therefore 65%.

The average score is 51%, making your experiences more than 86% of the people who have taken this test.
The average for your age group (26-35) is 53%.

Broken down by category:
--------------------------------
Art: 11/17 (65%)
Career & Work: 10/13 (77%)
Civics & Technology: 4/7 (57%)
Crime & Disarray: 9/11 (82%)
Education: 13/18 (72%)
Fashion: 4/10 (40%)
Fitness, Health and Sports: 2/7 (29%)
Life in General: 10/14 (71%)
Relationships: 11/14 (79%)
Religion & Politics: 2/4 (50%)
Social: 13/22 (59%)
Travel: 13/20 (65%)
Vices: 8/12 (67%)

Take the test and see how YOU compare:
http://thatsurveysite.net/take/lifexp/107222566[url= http://thatsurveysite.net/take/lifexp/107222566]quizage[/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
discoalienpro

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Character sheet
Name: Constans

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sat 13 Dec 2008, 12:58 pm

The Life Experience Test
Overall, you have partaken in 48 out of 169 possible life experiences.
Your average life experience score is therefore 28%.

The average score is 51%, making your experiences more than 4% of the people who have taken this test.
The average for your age group (13-17) is 31%.

Broken down by category:
Art: 9/17 (53%)
Career & Work: 0/13 (0%)
Civics & Technology: 2/7 (29%)
Crime & Disarray: 5/11 (45%)
Education: 7/18 (39%)
Fashion: 3/10 (30%)
Fitness, Health and Sports: 2/7 (29%)
Life in General: 4/14 (29%)
Relationships: 0/14 (0%)
Religion & Politics: 0/4 (0%)
Social: 10/22 (45%)
Travel: 5/20 (25%)
Vices: 1/12 (8%)

lol, crime and disarray is in the top 3 percentages for me
i have a lot of work to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
discoalienpro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sat 13 Dec 2008, 1:04 pm

Your rainbow is strongly shaded gray and brown.

What is says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You appreciate tradition and wisdom that comes with age. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections. You depend on modern technology and may feel uncomfortable without it.

this one's pretty accurate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vayre

Number of posts : 10

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sat 13 Dec 2008, 1:13 pm

Your rainbow is shaded blue.

What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate friends who get along with one another. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vayre

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sat 13 Dec 2008, 1:14 pm

Edit: Image Fixed. (Darx)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
discoalienpro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sat 13 Dec 2008, 1:21 pm

What area of the U.S. should you live in?
You should live in The Pacific Northwest.

The Pacific Northwest is the birthplace of Starbucks, known for indie rock and grunge music. It is also the least religious area of the U.S.

Check out The Pacific Northwest on Wikipedia.

Find out where should YOU should live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darxzero
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sat 13 Dec 2008, 2:19 pm

You should live in The Southwest.

Known for vast deserts and Tex-Mex cuisine, the Southwest is also home to unique culture and the vast urban area of Phoenix.

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sun 21 Dec 2008, 4:16 pm

Overall, you have partaken in 114 out of 169 possible life experiences.
Your average life experience score is therefore 67%.

The average score is 51%, making your experiences more than 90% of the people who have taken this test.
The average for your age group (26-35) is 53%.

Broken down by category:
Art: 12/17 (71%)
Career & Work: 11/13 (85%)
Civics & Technology: 5/7 (71%)
Crime & Disarray: 3/11 (27%)
Education: 11/18 (61%)
Fashion: 9/10 (90%)
Fitness, Health and Sports: 3/7 (43%)
Life in General: 12/14 (86%)
Relationships: 12/14 (86%)
Religion & Politics: 1/4 (25%)
Social: 13/22 (59%)
Travel: 12/20 (60%)
Vices: 10/12 (83%)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlegoth

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Sun 21 Dec 2008, 4:23 pm

You should live in New England.

New England is the center of the historic settlement of the U.S. It is the most European area, and culturally is a bit different than the rest. It is also renouned for East Coast culture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlapJackMaka

Registration date : 2008-12-21

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Tue 23 Dec 2008, 1:45 pm

I live in New York, it are fun. You should live here.
The End
Back to top Go down
View user profile
War_Wrecker

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Name: Arkstam
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Wed 24 Dec 2008, 8:16 pm

You should live in The West Coast.

California

Funny that, i lived in California for the first half of my life.

I am an attack banana, and my rainbow is shaded red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crackpotmark
Dante of Bullet Hell

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Name: Zaymar
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Thu 08 Jan 2009, 10:51 am

Your rainbow is strongly shaded brown and indigo.

What is says about you: You are a proud person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections.

Hmm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crackpotmark
Dante of Bullet Hell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Thu 08 Jan 2009, 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crackpotmark
Dante of Bullet Hell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Thu 08 Jan 2009, 10:56 am

Name: Mark

Term used to describe great friends.

Has the bestest msn conversation...but only with super cool people :]

Only one downfall to this brilliant person...no confidence!

Other than that, generally the funniest, most caring & considerate friend.
"wow my Mark is awesome"

16 is not to be confused with 15 or even 17. Its the age when you are able to drive and earn your independence!
If you are 16 you are pretty much an adult, which means YOU ROCK

Friend: Gareth(Darx)

Gareth

Eating your lunch at your desk, while surfing the web. Then, once you've finished take an hour lunch break

What I should Be Doing: Study

study

To trick ones self into believing that by actually going over your "school" notes it will infact help you in the long term, but instead you just look at all the dumb shit your mates have written on the back of your text book.
me: mum im gonna do some study!
mum: whatever just be back by next week!

Fav Colour: Blue

blue

The hue of the portion of the visible spectrum lying between green and indigo, evoked in a human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 420 to 490 nanometers.

Birthplace Guildford

Guildford

The English, and better way of spelling "Guilford". For some reason just because it has a silent d in it, the American's felt the need to take it out when they named that town near North Carolina... Anyway...
Guildford is a city near Woking, in England... People say Guildford is better, but Woking is now catching up.
Guildford has an impressive cathedral amongst other things, such as a good ice hockey team (or so they say), a fairly good college and just generally good shopping facilities.
It is also a good place to go "emo" spotting... At weekends, you will often find gangs of these so-called emos hanging around at certain places throughout the city. It is a wonderful place to waste time and is often a treat for the eyes! If you're into that sort of thing.
Vanessa: Let's go to Guildford and have a gander at the delectable emo boys...

Me: Ooh, okay!

Last Person I Spoke To: Mum

a word which americans can't spell, and claim we spell wrong - despite the fact that WE invented the language, and the idiots WE sent to america couldn't spell.
British Guy: Hey mum, I'm home.
American Tit: Hey mom I'm g**!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crackpotmark
Dante of Bullet Hell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Thu 08 Jan 2009, 11:15 am

The Life Experience Test
Overall, you have partaken in 19 out of 169 possible life experiences.
Your average life experience score is therefore 11%.

The average score is 50%, making your experiences more than 0% of the people who have taken this test.
The average for your age group (13-17) is 31%.

Broken down by category:
Art: 4/17 (24%)
Career & Work: 0/13 (0%)
Civics & Technology: 1/7 (14%)
Crime & Disarray: 2/11 (18%)
Education: 2/18 (11%)
Fashion: 0/10 (0%)
Fitness, Health and Sports: 0/7 (0%)
Life in General: 3/14 (21%)
Relationships: 0/14 (0%)
Religion & Politics: 0/4 (0%)
Social: 4/22 (18%)
Travel: 1/20 (5%)
Vices: 2/12 (17%)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crackpotmark
Dante of Bullet Hell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   Thu 08 Jan 2009, 11:22 am

You should live in New England.

New England is the center of the historic settlement of the U.S. It is the most European area, and culturally is a bit different than the rest. It is also renouned for East Coast culture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)   

Back to top Go down

Quizzes and meme's (and stuff like that..)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next