Cafe Kong Forums

The forums of the Cafe Kong chatroom of Kongregate.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dark Matter (OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirMarth01

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Dark Matter (OOC)   Mon 15 Dec 2008, 3:29 pm

In the beginning, humans thought they were alone in the universe. Yet, as time moved on, their knowledge grew, and the idea that they could not be the sole occupants of the universe became commonly accepted. With the improvements in technology, humans explored further away from Earth, occupying multiple planets throughout the galaxy.

Soon, they found out about other intelligent beings throughout the galaxy, having knowledge that helped improve existing human technology, such as magic, letting them explore further. Soon, they had reached the edge of the galaxy, but they could go no further. Their technology was not advanced enough to take them throughout the universe.

As the humans spread out, they knew that they could not govern each planet separately, much like they couldn't rule Earth separately. It would simply become too difficult to do so. So, the humans, along with the other intelligent beings of the galaxy, created the Galactic Federation.

The GF made the galaxy peaceful, for a time. However, lately, groups of people opposing the GF have grown, the main group known as the Rebels, however many other groups exist, some working with or against the Rebels. As well, some people, such as mercenaries, worked for whoever paid the most.

Scientists know they are getting close to the technology that would make travel outside of the galaxy possible. However, the Rebels claim they, too, were getting near this technology. Rebel attacks are getting more and more violent, and the GF have started to step up the fight with the Rebels. Who will you side with?

Okay, I know I don't have any other options than humans listed, but if you have an idea, PM me with it. You don't need to describe your character, just post a short description in your post. PM me if you have any other questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/sirmarth01/
theSeraph

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Dark Matter (OOC)   Mon 15 Dec 2008, 4:04 pm

have you ever seen the stuff for the Terran Trade Authority? Its got a similar sort of vibe; there's only 3 races - Humans, Alphans, and Proximans - tho there's plenty of room for other things. I'm sure a simple google search should pull up a few things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theSeraph

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Dark Matter (OOC)   Mon 15 Dec 2008, 4:14 pm

if nothing else, you can at least get cool space ship images ...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
monodemono
Drama Drag Queen of Cafe Kong

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
PostSubject: Re: Dark Matter (OOC)   Sun 15 Feb 2009, 3:22 pm

cool ship Very Happy
Back to top Go down